UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Ziovoda on February 22, 2021, 10:05:29 am

Title: [T4M] One Window Challenge (Buyable Ending)
Post by: Ziovoda on February 22, 2021, 10:05:29 am

One Window Ascension
One Window Ascension is a challenging zombies map. It contains all Perks, Pack-a- Punch, Mystery Box, Power, Buyable Ending & just One Window. The goal is to turn on the power and to gain points to finish the map! sounds simple right? well not exactly. you're in a small room, the zombies rush in fast and the door to power costs 20,000 points.....will you survive?

SPAWN, ONLY WINDOW & PACK-A-PUNCH
                                               (https://i.postimg.cc/q7p62Fb3/20210222162737-1.jpg)

POWER
                                               (https://i.postimg.cc/Nf11TRsZ/20210222162746-1.jpg)

PERKS & MYSTERY BOX
                                               (https://i.postimg.cc/8C8Q3QQ7/20210222162806-1.jpg)

BUYABLE ENDING TABLE
                                               (https://i.postimg.cc/GhBf17jG/20210222162757-1.jpg)

DOWNLOAD:

www.mediafire.com

Title: Re: [T4M] One Window Challenge (Buyable Ending)
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on February 22, 2021, 05:47:26 pm
why does this require t4m?
Post by: Tinguen on February 22, 2021, 06:35:31 pm
Who cares? If you play Custom Zombies maps, you should already have T4M installed.
Post by: Ziovoda on February 23, 2021, 12:15:41 am
Im not sure if it does for everyone, but for me it wouldnt work without the .dll file. If it works without it for you ill remove the T4M part of the title. :)
Post by: LIGHTNING on February 24, 2021, 05:45:44 pm
Im not sure if it does for everyone, but for me it wouldnt work without the .dll file. If it works without it for you ill remove the T4M part of the title. :)
yea everyone needs t4m play the map or it wont work at all
Post by: Ziovoda on February 25, 2021, 01:55:33 am
yea everyone needs t4m play the map or it wont work at all
thanks for the clarification, i appreicate it :)
Post by: LIGHTNING on February 26, 2021, 03:30:49 pm
thanks for the clarification, i appreicate it :)
yea ure very welcome :) and also why does ur map use t4m  in it  ?  is it becuz u added extra sounds  or extra fx to the map or something ?
Post by: Ziovoda on February 27, 2021, 01:42:07 am
yea ure very welcome :) and also why does ur map use t4m  in it  ?  is it becuz u added extra sounds  or extra fx to the map or something ?
it may be because i added ugx fx, game wouldnt work for me without t4m
Post by: hsammai2 on March 11, 2021, 02:00:54 pm
Great map!
wasn't able to finish it but it was fun xD
Post by: Ziovoda on March 16, 2021, 08:08:31 am

Great map!
wasn't able to finish it but it was fun xD
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Post by: Fabi85 on March 17, 2021, 07:08:51 am
I'm getting an error of "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets". Any pointers for a fix?
Post by: LIGHTNING on March 17, 2021, 09:50:37 pm
I'm getting an error of "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets". Any pointers for a fix?
u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality in the texture settings for it to work
Post by: GimmCity on April 30, 2021, 01:38:32 pm
Who cares? If you play Custom Zombies maps, you should already have T4M installed.
no, I never will use t4m. some people must learn to handle the limits and t4m breaks ur game often. play clinic of evil and look what Izartax did without t4m.
Post by: Ahvay on May 03, 2021, 11:22:25 pm
no, I never will use t4m. some people must learn to handle the limits and t4m breaks ur game often. play clinic of evil and look what Izartax did without t4m.
That's ignorant, just install T4M not everyone is a master modder. Enough said
Post by: LIGHTNING on May 04, 2021, 01:02:04 am
The only way that it will break the game if u put the textures only on extra or automatic settings, so the difference between when playing non t4m maps and t4m maps togethe when having t4m installed is that all u need to do is just not put the game on extra or automatic in the  texture settings thats it, thats the fix for it. Well for me i have t4m installed all the time and every single map worked for me when i played them cuz i have the texture settings  all on high
Post by: GimmCity on May 05, 2021, 03:05:18 pm
The only way that it will break the game if u put the textures only on extra or automatic settings , so the difference between when playing  non t4m maps and t4m maps together when having t4m installed is that all u need to do is just not put the game on extra or automatic in the  texture settings   thats it, thats  the fix for it.  Well for me i have t4m installed  all the time and every single map  worked when i played them  cuz i have  the  texture settings all on high
oh, nice to know man, thats fine
Post by: gympie6 on May 05, 2021, 07:18:58 pm
I agree with this guy, not every map should use t4m if the problem can be fixed.
But I don't mind when modders want to create their first map that requires T4M.

My first map also uses T4M.
every map after does not need this and I try to keep it that way.
Post by: bruhburh on June 06, 2021, 04:47:58 pm
how am i suposed to get 20000 without any drinks?
Post by: Ziovoda on June 19, 2021, 11:44:31 am
how am i suposed to get 20000 without any drinks?
this is a challenge map, its meant and designed to be difficult. This map is possible as I tested and completed it before publishing. The 20,000 point power goal is to make you be more aware and diligent with how you spend your points, it forces you to think & react more quickly all while trying to conserve your ammo.