UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: Zaikon7 on February 20, 2021, 07:25:19 pm

Title: Help needed with Game Over music and Easter Egg music
Post by: Zaikon7 on February 20, 2021, 07:25:19 pm
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to making these maps, I have learned some things but I'm really struggling with replacing the Game Over music, and making an easter egg which starts a song.. I really hope someone could reach out to me for example in dms, or under this post, any help would be appreciated. I'll text the details of the things I need help with when someone replies.
Thank you
Title: Re: Help needed with Game Over music and Easter Egg music
Post by: gympie6 on February 22, 2021, 04:27:26 pm
I thought someone made an tutorial about this but I guess it's not here.

If you know about how to add sounds to your mod, (I see a lot of tutorials about that) then you only need to add the following things to your soundalias file:

EasterEgg music
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mx_eggs,YOURFILEPATH.wav,,,0.8,0.8,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Game over music
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mx_game_over,YOURFILEPATH.wav,,,1,1,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,primed,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Build your mod and you're done! :)
Title: Re: Help needed with Game Over music and Easter Egg music
Post by: Zaikon7 on May 15, 2021, 01:44:16 pm
I thought someone made an tutorial about this but I guess it's not here.

If you know about how to add sounds to your mod, (I see a lot of tutorials about that) then you only need to add the following things to your soundalias file:

EasterEgg music
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mx_eggs,YOURFILEPATH.wav,,,0.8,0.8,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Game over music
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mx_game_over,YOURFILEPATH.wav,,,1,1,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,primed,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Build your mod and you're done! :)
Can I dm you somewhere, so if you could then you help me there? I dont really know how can i get the soundalias file for my map, etc:\