UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: killa3killa2 on November 27, 2020, 04:05:18 am

Title: Unhandled Exception - Please Help!
Post by: killa3killa2 on November 27, 2020, 04:05:18 am
I've tried getting my World at War working over the past few days however my game keeps crashing with an error saying unhandled exception caught , I own the game on steam. I've tried compatibility mode, modifying local files (deleting local profiles but the servers just puts them back. I've also deleted the $$$ and replaced the name in active to an actual profile. The game has partially worked but i'm unable to launch some mods and whenever I click on Select Online Profile the game just crashes with the log) , sound fixes, regedit and a fresh uninstall/reinstall but nothing seems to be proving successful, i've put more infomation from the log below.
If anyone who knows whats going could give me a hand, that'd be hugely apprecaited!

Profile '1' already exsists
Profile '2' already exsists
Profile '3' already exsists
Profile '4' already exsists
Profile '5' already exsists
Database: Assets Sync Started
Database: Assets Sync Finished

Unhandled exception caught

Title: Re: Unhandled Exception - Please Help!
Post by: Poophead on December 01, 2020, 06:47:08 pm
Have you tried deleting the profiles from the in-game menu? Just deleting them that way? Sorry but I'll really need more facts before I can provide an answer.
Post by: Ahvay on December 02, 2020, 09:00:06 pm
If I was in this situation, i'd

1. Delete ALL mods, if that doesn't work

2. Verify itegrity on steam for any missing files

3. Delete the game folder and Re install

Post by: Poophead on December 06, 2020, 11:34:15 pm
If I was in this situation, i'd

1. Delete ALL mods, if that doesn't work

2. Verify itegrity on steam for any missing files

3. Delete the game folder and Re install
The game itself is something like 6-8 GB. I've tried doing that, and it takes forever. I'm just impatient lol.