UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: jiggy22 on November 07, 2020, 07:05:36 pm

Title: Maya Help: CoD2 Grease Gun to BO
Post by: jiggy22 on November 07, 2020, 07:05:36 pm
Hey all, long time no see! Recently been trying to port the CoD2 Grease Gun over to BO through the usage of the CoD2 -> TX conversion rig found on modme, as well as Tom's xanim tools, but have been running into some trouble. I seem to be doing everything correctly. I have:
. Correctly bound joints to the model
. Drag on the included viewhands
. Drag the j_gun joint under tag_weapon
. Exported the viewhand joints + 1 weapon mesh as an xmodel to use for exporting the xanims
. Properly selected the tag_torso and tag_cambone hierarchies when exporting the animation

When I drag on a .tanim onto the rig, the animation plays out perfectly. But in game, well, it kinda looks like this:
(https://i.gyazo.com/927d233df02f3205af73d3f67b3071b1.png)

That is horrifying. What am I doing wrong? Has anybody else used this tool before? I see someone on cfgfactory has had success with porting the CoD2 PPS-42, so it's definitely do-able, I just have zero idea what's going wrong in my case.
Title: Re: Maya Help: CoD2 Grease Gun to BO
Post by: Qlize on November 12, 2020, 01:29:52 pm
what tool are you using to rip the models from cod 2
Post by: jiggy22 on November 23, 2020, 06:24:52 am
what tool are you using to rip the models from cod 2
Sorry, just saw this! I'm using the DiegoLogic XmodelExporter tool, same one recommended by the instructions for the conversion rig.
Post by: Qlize on September 24, 2023, 12:25:30 am
hey sorry for the long reply family issus but if you still need help ill help could i get the rig to look at and to go through the same steps as yours the download link is gone then ill see where you went wrong