UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: mofo on February 01, 2014, 10:15:24 pm

Title: G'day
Post by: mofo on February 01, 2014, 10:15:24 pm
G'day all,
I've been playing waw zombie maps for years now, and last night came across this site. Glad player's are still designing maps. This is still my top favorite game, endless hours of fun... more so when drinking  ::)

I'm always playing Friday nights and Saturday nights, so all are welcome to join.
Steam name: [13] ANARCHY.

To those that design the maps, keep it up!

Cheers all.
Title: Re: G'day
Post by: KDXDARK on February 01, 2014, 10:28:31 pm
WELCOME!  :)
Title: Re: G\'day
Post by: mofo on February 01, 2014, 10:49:34 pm
G'day all,
I've been playing waw zombie maps for years now, and last night came across this site. Glad player's are still designing maps. This is still my top favorite game, endless hours of fun... more so when drinking  ::)

I'm always playing Friday nights and Saturday nights, so all are welcome to join.
Steam name: [13] ANARCHY.

To those that design the maps, keep it up!

Cheers all.

My favorite maps are:

Dead Sand Elite
Pirate Ship
Nuke Town (waw mod)
Modern
PittBull
Penguin
and the maps from UGX
so far seem great, not played them all yet
so let me know what are good.
and I still like the OE ones.

Post Merge: February 01, 2014, 10:50:02 pm
WELCOME!  :)

Cheers.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on February 02, 2014, 12:42:23 am
Welcome to the forum. There is so many maps to choose from it is hard to pick just a few, but the better ones I have played include Nacht Der Toten Walder, Comosea, Zombie Train, Zebba's Farm, TMG Christmas, Lockdown, Overran, Neighborhood and Alcatraz to name a few.

This site is a perfect place to see WIP (Work In Progress) maps and also is chock full of finished & released maps.

You may also want to visit www.zommods.com (http://www.zommods.com) which is a site ran by UGX Map Reviewer Tomikaze. It is also a great site with in-depth reviews of all the hosted maps, and also has several maps not found here.

:)
Post by: Chunkdogg9 on February 02, 2014, 02:22:43 pm
Sweet another aussie :D