UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: pmr4 on October 02, 2020, 07:47:53 am

Title: [T4M] Speedball De-make
Post by: pmr4 on October 02, 2020, 07:47:53 am
SPEEDBALL DE-MAKE
The beautifull map of Speedball from Modern Warfare(2019) demastered with assets from WaW, WW2 and MW(2019), with zombies added to it.
Survive as long as possible in this small map filled with fast zombies or try and find a way to acces the radio call for an evacuation.

www.mediafire.com

mega.nz

FEATURES
Multiple Weapond from Black Ops 1, 2 and 3, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Ghost, Infinite Warfare, Advanced Warfare, CSGO, and one weapon from FC3 and KF2.
Buildable Scavenger Gun
Soul Chest
HarryBo21 Perks
Napalm zombie
Some upgraded weapons have custom ammo
Ugx Jukebox
Gun Game can be activated from the game options
Weapons
-AK47
-ASP
-Bulldog Maul
-Intervention
-AWP
-Desert Eagle
-FAL
-Galleria 1991
-FMG9
-Galil
-Hornet
-Karma-45
-AA-12
-M27-IAR
-K7
-M4 M203
-Kiparis
-KS23
-MK14
-M16
-M60
-Beretta M93R
-M1014
-M1927
-MG08/15
-MP5
-MP11
-MP40
-MSR
-TAR-21
-MX Garand
-Panzerschrek
-Peacekeeper MK2
-PP-19 Bizon
-PSG1
-PTRS41
-M1 Irons
-RW1
-STG-44
-Skorpion
-Sten
-Striker
-SVU-AS
-FFAR
-PPSH-41
-Tec-9
-Uzi
-HK21
-HS10
-GKZ-45 Mk3
-RPK
-Scavenger
Known Bugs
If anyone can help me with some of this it would be greatly apreciated
- Some barriers can be bought through  the wrong side.
- FX on dual weapons dont appear on both guns.
- Some parts can be grabbed through a wall.
- FAL grip is invisible.
- M4's launchers don't have splash damage.
Credits
Weapon Ports - ricko0z, Killer Potato, shippuden1592,  DamianoTBM, BaD BoY 17, Rollonmath42 and UGX Rorke
Wonder Weapons, nuketown zombies, verruckt sprinters and Napalm zombie - shippuden1592
HUD - cristian_morales
Perks - HarryBo21
Round Chalk - LBGamingYT
Door with key - buttkicker845
Randomize player and Point reward - MakeCents
Updated Power Up HUD, grayhound and wall buy FX - Scobalula
BO3 power up models and teddy - BaD BoY 17
Unlimited Client and nuke fix - alaurenc9
BO3 round chalk system and bo1 style pause - HitmanVere
BO3 power up FX - IperBreach86
Perk icon lighting - death_reaper0
AW Blood splater - JBird632
Shootable pipe - IHammY/
Custom ammo and Soul Chest - BluntStuffy
Gun Game and Menu - ​​​DidUknowiPwn
Buildable Weapon - Gogeta
Add song to jukebox and remove dog rounds - KDXDARK
Hitmarker - MZslayer11
Typewriter intro - YaPh1l
Mystery Box FX - StupidEdits
Perk Shaders - Deadnaut and oshawat750
BO3 Power Up shader- steviewonder87
Ugx Jukebox and Easy-FX - Treminaor
Tool tutorials - ZOMB1E-KLLR, SpyroScope, Zeroy, UGX Wiki and Thunderfrost
Call Of Duty games and assets - Treyarch, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games
Songs
Bring Me To Life - BulletProof Messenger
It's Been So Long - The Living Tombstone
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Mad Hatter - Avenged Sevenfold
Not Ready to Die - Avenged Sevenfold
All Star - Smash Mouth
Until it's gone - Linkin Park

Thanks for checking out my map, this is the first map i have posted, so any feedback would be greatly apreciated and if anyone  knows how to make my map playable without T4M it would be great.
Title: Re: [T4M] Speedball De-make
Post by: galal mehrez on October 02, 2020, 12:49:48 pm
I have played the beta version and while playing it I got a round keeps progressing glitch the map was really good you did such an amazing job with this map especially that it's your first map,like really only few people make maps that are good and you are one of them I am gonna download this full version and play it later cuz I am outside now so I am not able to play it now
Post by: RonTheGamer on October 03, 2020, 01:14:59 am
I have T4M installed but for some reason this map crashes the game and says ran out of memory
Post by: galal mehrez on October 03, 2020, 08:46:30 pm
Ok I found a bug the nuke launcher(paped m4's nube tube)isnt working it doesn't do what a nuke power up does and it doesn't have any explosive radius it can only do damage through direct impact

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2020, 09:58:34 pm
Ok I found a bug the nuke launcher(paped m4's nube tube)isnt working it doesn't do what a nuke power up does and it doesn't have any explosive radius it can only do damage through direct impact
And there are weapons from the list that don't want to appear on the map like I tried even looking at the weapons file to see if they are there and they are it's just that you can't get then in game even using give all you can't get them like the ppsh for example
Post by: pmr4 on October 06, 2020, 04:31:10 am
I have T4M installed but for some reason this map crashes the game and says ran out of memory
Sorry for the late response, i reccomend you entering the game with your graphics on low or normal, not really sure why it happens but that sometimes helps out.

Double Post Merge: October 06, 2020, 05:29:09 am

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2020, 09:58:34 pm

And there are weapons from the list that don't want to appear on the map like I tried even looking at the weapons file to see if they are there and they are it's just that you can't get then in game even using give all you can't get them like the ppsh for example
Sorry for the late response, and thanks for checking my map! The launchers are not supposed to be a nuke but a powerfull launcher, sadly ive tried to tweak it but splash damage doesn't work for some weird reason, and thanks for the heads up on the ppsh somehow i removed it from the mod.csv, i updated the link with that fixed and the m4 reload sound fixed.
Post by: Le4che on October 10, 2020, 05:18:24 pm
Where is the key to the door ???
Post by: arch5tone on October 11, 2020, 02:40:17 am
Where is the key to the door ???
Behind the door downstairs
Post by: Ascended Zombie on October 12, 2020, 09:27:52 am
Here is our full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ3mcodpQg&ab_channel=AscendedZombie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ3mcodpQg&ab_channel=AscendedZombie) We opened the secret room with wunderfizz by shooting all the targets. We also built the scavenger, found all the discs,  got the key, and found the buyable ending:) One bug that we did experience was that the two players, not host, spawned in the match without a weapon and could not knife. They had no way to make points so we had to come up with a plan on that one. Thank you for the new map release @pmr4  

Post by: piggwu on October 17, 2020, 11:32:06 pm
Hello what is T4M and can you send me a link to download it?

Post by: LIGHTNING on December 12, 2020, 06:48:24 pm
Hello what is T4M and can you send me a link to download it?
@piggwu t4m is a special modification for cod waw to extend the limits  to play certain kind of maps like if the maps have graphic details or adding extra stuff into the map, so if u don't have t4m u won't be able to play these maps,  if u like them and here's the link to t4m
 https://www.mediafire.com/file/9p1zcena5seqfzp/T4M_r45_%255BRelease%255D.rar/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/9p1zcena5seqfzp/T4M_r45_%255BRelease%255D.rar/file)
Post by: THEliberator03 on December 23, 2020, 07:55:14 am
I tried to play this map but, while loagding it , at certain point the game crashes and only says that exceptional error ocurres. Don't know what error is, the log doesn't give any more info
Post by: LIGHTNING on December 27, 2020, 09:13:09 am
I tried to play this map but, while loagding it , at certain point the game crashes and only says that exceptional error ocurres. Don't know what error is, the log doesn't give any more info
u need to download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map or it won't work
Post by: NGcaudle on February 07, 2021, 10:07:22 am
Issues I found were:
Doors triggers could be bought on both sides so you can go really close and get a cheaper price most of the doors.

2 is my friend kept spawning in the ground off spawn so the struct needs to be raised.

lastly your starting pistol is broken where you don't get it when you go down and also when you respawn (coop). I suggest renaming your starting weapon to zombie_colt so all the script can use it easier. (That's what I always do)

Double Post Merge: February 07, 2021, 10:10:00 am
Issues I found were:
Doors triggers could be bought on both sides so you can go really close and get a cheaper price most of the doors.

I meant that both triggers could be seen and purchased by the player. I'd just suggest that you make both triggers the same price. Just meet in the little on some of the more pricey ones.
Post by: DoubleToaster67 on April 08, 2021, 05:15:13 pm
Same Is there a way to fix?

Post by: LIGHTNING on April 08, 2021, 11:37:16 pm
Same Is there a way to fix?
if u didnt look at the answer to the fix that means u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality in the textures settings to play the map for it to work
Post by: Faustão Sombrio on May 14, 2021, 11:11:21 pm
so my quick revive and wunderfizz dont work, quick revive just gives me a game over and a packed pistol and wunder fizz i cant buy berks and i dont have all perks
Post by: TUD on August 31, 2021, 08:45:13 pm
Here is my gameplay - https://youtu.be/w-5iymdw2Mg (https://youtu.be/w-5iymdw2Mg)