UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: MUSHROOM300 on September 28, 2020, 09:10:33 pm

Title: New developer here! Welcome to me!
Post by: MUSHROOM300 on September 28, 2020, 09:10:33 pm
Greetings everyone, my name is Doyle,

I am a minecraft server developer and a website developer who has been playing Call of Duty: World at War since 2010. I bring alot of fun (sometimes hyper) experiences to the community which I hope you are all ok with. I was diagnosed with the tourettes syndrome,l social autism and ADHD when I was young which has made my life interesting compared to everyone else. My goal is to become an elite mapper and make maps for all to enjoy which I may or may not be working on a map right now :)

I play alot of games, I am available to play Call of Duty: World at War most of the time so feel free to hmu for a game of zombies. I am also on the discord as dkBergen [WaW] so if you see me feel free to say hello!

Anyways, thats all for now. Have a wonderful day/night.
Title: Re: New developer here! Welcome to me!
Post by: Ahvay on December 07, 2020, 09:08:53 pm
Hey man, welcome to UGX. Hope you enjoy around here, we got a awesome community! :D
Title: Re: New developer here! Welcome to me!
Post by: DeletedUser on December 09, 2020, 07:45:18 pm
Greetings everyone, my name is Doyle,

I am a minecraft server developer and a website developer who has been playing Call of Duty: World at War since 2010. I bring alot of fun (sometimes hyper) experiences to the community which I hope you are all ok with. I was diagnosed with the tourettes syndrome,l social autism and ADHD when I was young which has made my life interesting compared to everyone else. My goal is to become an elite mapper and make maps for all to enjoy which I may or may not be working on a map right now :)

I play alot of games, I am available to play Call of Duty: World at War most of the time so feel free to hmu for a game of zombies. I am also on the discord as dkBergen [WaW] so if you see me feel free to say hello!

Anyways, thats all for now. Have a wonderful day/night.
Hey there!, im not an admin or so, but i give you the welcome to UGX too!, cheers! :thumbsup-smiley: