UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: vini021xbox on August 03, 2020, 07:36:21 pm

Title: Custom weapon sounds not working
Post by: vini021xbox on August 03, 2020, 07:36:21 pm
So, i've just downloaded a gun from one of those drag and drop packs, the xmodel and xanims works fine but the sound doesn't, with 0 errors when compiling and idk why i've been having issues with this lately, not only with weapons that were ported directly to cod w@w, but specially with weapons that were ported directly to cod4 (usually i find them at CFGFactory for example) and i had to use Tom's Cod4 XmodelMover to convert them, but doesn't matter what i do, the sound never works even when including in the mod.csv "sound,GUN_NAME,,all_sp" or "sound,GUN_NAME,,,", and just for the record all the files are already in root/raw/sound/weapons/WEAPON_NAME ...
Well, i'm clueless, any help would be appreciated!!

- P7
keep it :1000:

I guess i need to fix the soundalias to match the w@w's files, or maybe convert the sound files... idk :buck2:  

compile errors:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: Invalid column name 'channel' in ww2_1911.csv at column 10
ERROR: Invalid column name 'conversion' in ww2_1911.csv at column 29
ERROR: Sound alias file ww2_1911.csv: Unknown curve 'weapon2'
ERROR: Sound alias file ww2_1911.csv: Unknown curve 'weapon4'
ERROR: Invalid column name 'vol_mod' in rnma.csv at column 5
ERROR: Invalid column name 'channel' in rnma.csv at column 10
ERROR: Invalid column name 'conversion' in rnma.csv at column 29
ERROR: Sound alias file rnma.csv: Unknown curve 'weapon2'
ERROR: Sound alias file rnma.csv: Unknown curve 'weapon4'

UPDATE: I've just fixed it, i had to edit the soundalias and delete every "weapon" line, still the "channel", "conversion" and "vol_mod" show up Invalid column names errors when compiling, but i guess it is because they don't got a value attached to them, and when i delete those columns and compile it gives me a bigger error, so for now this is the fix! sound working fine!