UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: halodude423 on July 12, 2020, 04:15:41 pm

Title: Lab v5.1*T4M*
Post by: halodude423 on July 12, 2020, 04:15:41 pm
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cVrdr6Awb9v31Al0_Bh6pm1kyAZLacLN17hhcUMcN3cYPMAn5Nj--RTT4Svkmu0IoKsXjaFwn9P7ULPUvYQpXdL5gcAKObspJZ2ifVXnnKZpyaGsvXCQzHfHErXnpJm3B-Xfr_WByl6uMd05RUVs7_OAC6jb3QZUk7kwssbBLzfo5j3IPifOsvn-ftMh5EcKYDBU9u8bHyTDGYjFP6buPIYsCoN8q3kPYrMv8ZAoCktjiO2TGWsRDDZgkzEWcj_cYW3c4ZN0s5p7DyHcEhD4oKmYoU82XW5DbIcdjnTsWok5a6xpfAoowlg7AXwWtd7MkZFf4jqLuomMr5vaMeRn69oWwIK3UinJ5wtCmXgWjv354H-BM4464U2Z5_dYiNZDUTvc5abbTfWlmDLY4x19iSmnEr5UA1pa1OkZd5o1G2Fi6U-fZpDdN8a9ys_ZLygkyLMc01c5xFWE41O0bd_K9o0tZUeT53NI_LNjT8y64c_qkSpTefSbRqoZr5ltu1PesgXEAbtt3_Ek8oKmxd9aB47HYc5EMyVlQoiS0MKH0zJi6jeiyPUzyZtQsfrWW7TgIVDG1m3gcIjVwOyLNfjhN6yLdSXcmoZlOr-rQ8XM6scPsoHPa9zPh0eVDSRg04PlNb69tLynKVreHb_7JBrKncPY2bD9mTAcvHItMZAzOQgC727JQdb8abFRIxUNWw=w1666-h937-no?authuser=0)

Lab of undisclosed research gone wrong. You find yourself in a locked research lab, find your way to survival or die trying.
Map mostly based on Der Riese/Kino Style with the use of standard WaW Weapons. Map is said to be pretty hard by Beta Testers. It has 6+ main areas to explore, with a teleporter seperating a small portion of the map.

Features:
            Map:

6+ unique rooms/areas to expolore. Teleporter seperates certain areas to limited availability along with a door that uses two switches on the wall to activate.
  • FG42 Scoped (and upgrade)
  • DP28 (and upgrade)
Easter Egg:
Basic Easter egg consisting of two buttons needed to open certain rooms in teleport area.

Perks:
  • Juggernog
  • Speedcola
  • PHD Flopper
  • Double Tap
  • Stamin Up
  • Mule Kick
  • Quick Revive
  • Electric Cherry

PAP:
PAP will be accessed through the teleporter and one buyable door.
Updates
1.2:
  • Lighting fixes
  • Texturing details
  • Upper area changes
4.0: (yes there was a reason to go to 4.0, well at least on my end. Mosly being lazy lol)
  • Included more full FX:
    • Water
    • Lighting
    • Ambient
  • Changed certain perk placement
  • Improved balance of gameplay
  • Door sizes in some areas
  • Zombie counter
  • Fixed clipping for desks
4.1:
  • Increased zombie counts in lower rounds (2+ zoms each round from original for round 1 and 2)
  • Fixed clipping for a specfic location
  • Added thompson with drum mag to map in place of tompson on wall with regular still in box
  • Made it so Mule and PHD would randomly swap every 4 rounds including round 1 (random as in sometimes they may not even swap
4.2:
  • Improved balance for Thompson with Drum mag
  • Added Scoped FG42 (has slightly more ammo than normal FG, only in box)
  • Added DP28 (only in box)
  • Changed PHD and Mule swap to once, when the game starts. Random, may or may not swap them still
  • Fixed issues with spawning algorithum glitching in some cases
5.1:
  • Fixed and added multiple moving box locations
  • Changed FG42 Scoped World model to proper model (shows up with scope in box/PAP and to other players) as well as muzzle flash for custom upgraded guns to proper upgraded one color
  • Fixed recoil being very low on FG-42 Scoped
  • Added 2 easter eggs( 1, secret room(guns) opened with big red button. 2, max ammo given after following directions on main switch in power room)
  • Removed Drum Thompson as there was no proper world model
  • Fixed certain windows; most notably in spawn room.
  • Added clipping under stairs
  • Added whole other area past storage room with box initial spawn with changed perk placement and DP28 wall buy.
  • Fixed most FX on map.
                                                                                                                           ​​​​​​*T4M IS NEEDED*
www.mediafire.com

​​​*T4M IS NEEDED*
Special Thanks To:
alaurenc9 - Power door script.

jei9363- Perks System (Fixed and modified)

daedra descent - Thompson(drum), Scoped FG
MrDunlop4 - DP28

All my Testers
Title: Re: Lab v1.2 Release *T4M*
Post by: SirusLight on July 20, 2020, 05:20:52 pm
The pictures aren't really working but gave it a shot. Honestly a pretty cool simple map, a nice camping spot right by the teleporter to use. No complaints except for how weird the barriers feel and getting stuck on door frames
Post by: halodude423 on July 20, 2020, 11:29:45 pm
Very true, we've been play testing it and changing some things here and there. Not too sure how much i'll change as of now as i'm starting a bo3 version with a lot more refinment that will take a lot longer to make. But eventually i'll put out a newer update for waw. Thanks for trying it out, first map glad it's not afwul.
Post by: RainOfPain1255 on August 10, 2020, 06:19:09 pm
First run:

Buy Quick Revive in Singleplayer

Buy a few doors

Get downed by a desk

Zombie pushes me under the desk while I'm down

Respawn stuck in the desk

Please put a invisible barrier under desks uwu
Title: Re: Lab v4.2 Final Release *T4M*
Post by: deueldevon on November 25, 2020, 11:04:47 pm
I think this map is grate! there's one game-braking glich that must be fixed and that is being able to croutch under the starway. If you put your self under the platform they can't get you.