UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: DeletedUser on July 04, 2020, 03:55:42 pm

Title: BO1 soundaliases help
Post by: DeletedUser on July 04, 2020, 03:55:42 pm
i have been trying to add sounds to my weapon for a long time but its not working
i made a custom soundalias.csv named it "ndu_1911" here it is:

name,file,template,loadspec,secondary,group,vol_min,vol_max,team_vol_mod,dist_min,dist_max,dist_reverb_max,volume_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,volume_min_falloff_curve,reverb_min_falloff_curve,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,pitch_min,pitch_max,team_pitch_mod,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,spatialized,type,loop,randomize_type,probability,start_delay,reverb_send,duck,pan,center_send,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop_percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,is_big,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,real_delay,subtitle,mature,doppler,futz,context_type,context_value,compression,timescale,music,fade_in,fade_out,pc_format,pause,stop_on_death,bus,snapshot,voice_limit,file_xenon,file_size_xenon,file_ps3,file_size_ps3,file_pc,file_size_pc,file_wii,file_size_wii,source_csv,language
#1911,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_1911_fire,m1911\shot_01.wav,WPN_PIST_SHOT_PLR,wpn_colt45,wpn_colt45_fire_plr_ring_f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smg_3p_gun_duck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_1911_fire,m1911\shot_01.wav,WPN_PIST_SHOT_NPC,wpn_colt45,wpn_colt45_fire_npc_dist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0.3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
#Foley,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_1911_mag_out,m1911\fly_pm63_mag_out.wav,WPN_ALL_RELOAD_PLR,wpn_colt45,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_1911_futz,m1911\fly_1911_futz.wav,WPN_ALL_RELOAD_PLR,wpn_colt45,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_1911_mag_in,m1911\fly_pm63_mag_in.wav,WPN_ALL_RELOAD_PLR,wpn_colt45,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_1911_slide_forward,m1911\fly_pm63_pull_charge.wav,WPN_ALL_RELOAD_PLR,wpn_colt45,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_1911_slide_back,custom\wpn\t7\1911\fly_1911_slide_back.wav,WPN_ALL_RELOAD_PLR,wpn_colt45,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the luncher doesnt give me any error its just the sounds dont play in game
any fix pleas?
Title: Re: BO1 soundaliases help
Post by: Gogeta22344 on July 05, 2020, 05:53:48 pm
you are using the wrong soundaliases, the real ones are in "soundaliases/zones" look at the "zmb_common.all.csv" there are all the bo1 weapons soudaliases.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 05, 2020, 06:49:33 pm
you are using the wrong soundaliases, the real ones are in "soundaliases/zones" look at the "zmb_common.all.csv" there are all the bo1 weapons soudaliases.
so i just copy a line from there and rename it to whatever i want?
and yeah what do i type in my zone_source(mod.csv) do i type sound,zmb_common.all,,all_sp or sound,zmb_common.all ?

UPDATE:
tried editing the zmb_common.all.csv it didnt work it didnt give me any errors in the luncher but in game the sounds dont work when i change the name of the notetrack the sound doesnt work anymore and i also tried using an official sound from the game and a custom sound i made both didnt work i also put this in my mod.csv "sound,zmb_common" but it didnt work so am i doing something wrong or i have missing files?
Post by: klevi on July 05, 2020, 07:37:20 pm
True, that's what you have to use as a reference.
Post by: Gogeta22344 on July 08, 2020, 10:08:51 pm
Here is an example i made for you, hope it helps:

www.mediafire.com

Post by: DeletedUser on July 08, 2020, 11:26:56 pm
Here is an example i made for you, hope it helps:

www.mediafire.com

Thanks mate! that helped me a lot i got the reload sounds working yesterday but i had a problem with the fire sound and this fixed it!
thanks really appreciate it :)