UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Announcements => Topic started by: treminaor on June 14, 2020, 08:10:28 am

Title: UGX Mod (WaW & BO3) Status Update + public source code
Post by: treminaor on June 14, 2020, 08:10:28 am
Hi everyone - it's been a long, long time. The last time I published an announcement on UGX-Mods was nearly 3 years ago in late 2017.

Since 2017 I have:
There really wasn't any time in that for hobbies anymore. In fact there wasn't even time to play games or be active in the community anymore.

One of the things which got left behind was our first BO3 modding project - UGX Mod BO3. It has been in the same broken alpha state since
late 2016.. 4 years ago.

I would have guessed people moved on by now and didn't care, but I still get notifications every month from comments asking if we will fix the
bugs with this mod. This is truely remarkable to me and I really did not expect a continued demand for the mod, especially 4 years later.
Unfortunately for me, my schedule is still way too busy and I don't have the free time (or motiviation) to fix whatever is wrong.

In light of this, UGX have made the decision to open-source UGX Mod WaW and BO3 so that anyone
who has the skills can not only fix whatever bugs are present in the current alpha release, but also
make any improvements or changes they want to the mod. You can find the source code on GitHub:

The repo is the uncompiled version of the mod which should allow you to compile it yourself if set up properly.
Please let me know if there are any issues with the repo. If you fix any bugs please create a pull request and I will merge your changes into the
master branch and update the version on Steam Workshop :)

Bye again for now, hopefully for not as long this time...
- trem
Title: Re: UGX Mod (WaW & BO3) Status Update + public source code
Post by: A-Grand on July 25, 2020, 11:19:51 am
Hey there trem,

How you doin'?
It's weird, but I suddenly remembered all the stuff I used to do with WaW and this site.

@tomikaze Don't know if you're still active, but I keep remembering you all of a sudden as well.

Title: Re: UGX Mod (WaW & BO3) Status Update + public source code
Post by: treminaor on August 23, 2020, 09:45:59 pm
Hey there trem,

How you doin'?
It's weird, but I suddenly remembered all the stuff I used to do with WaW and this site.

@tomikaze Don't know if you're still active, but I keep remembering you all of a sudden as well.

Hey! Sorry I forgot to reply to this. Long time no see! Great to see you around again. I still talk to @tomikaze every once and a while, reminisce about the good ole days.