UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: optic_deity on May 21, 2020, 09:04:34 pm

Title: Shootables for secret door
Post by: optic_deity on May 21, 2020, 09:04:34 pm
I need some help adding in shootables that open a secret door?  I was using the mc_shootables script/instructions from Make Cents, and I do every step as the tutorial document shows, but for some reason, the models do dissapear as they should, but shoot all that I set up... and the door doesn't even budge.  And I would also like help figuring out how to have the shootable to play a sound when activated if possible.
Title: Re: Shootables for secret door
Post by: gympie6 on May 22, 2020, 06:12:57 pm
I need some help adding in shootables that open a secret door?  I was using the mc_shootables script/instructions from Make Cents, and I do every step as the tutorial document shows, but for some reason, the models do dissapear as they should, but shoot all that I set up... and the door doesn't even budge.  And I would also like help figuring out how to have the shootable to play a sound when activated if possible.
I thought Make Cents only made tutorials for cod waw.
If that is the case I would like to help you with the problem.

Topic is for bo3?
Title: Re: Shootables for secret door
Post by: shaunyboy1123 on August 15, 2021, 09:17:31 am
Hi did you two ever figure out how to make it to where the shootables disappear and activate the door? I am currently trying to include something similar into my map.
Thank you ahead of time!