UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: chromaspark on April 27, 2020, 06:42:01 pm

Title: Why are there no downloads for assets anymore?
Post by: chromaspark on April 27, 2020, 06:42:01 pm
Like, were all of them just deleted? Every single tutorial video, the link in the description is down, every single forum post for exported custom weapons to download, link is broken, and none of them are being updaton?ed. What's going on?
Title: Re: Why are there no downloads for assets anymore?
Post by: Ahvay on May 28, 2020, 08:30:49 am
Listen, I ain't no mapper or modder but I do know this. Links and stuff like that dissappear all the damn time, I don't kniow why but they do and thats that. Best thing you could do is contact someone who has the files or to contact the creator

- Hope this helps
Post by: Bac0NM0nst3r on June 26, 2020, 02:25:06 am
Like, were all of them just deleted? Every single tutorial video, the link in the description is down, every single forum post for exported custom weapons to download, link is broken, and none of them are being updaton?ed. What's going on?
it pains me to say it, but the community is moving on to other things. There isnt as much interest in WAW mapping (not sure about BO3 mapping since i dont make or play those maps :(my computer cant run BO3) anymore, and as a result, there isnt as much stuff being made. I myself posted a map, little town and began development of another map to be based in a favela, with lots of verticality and jumping but still lots of horizontal elements. I had to hault development because i began going to college and working, both full time. I guess, to be direct, the reason that assets arent being posted is because not nearly as many people develop them anymore. Some can still be found if you look hard enough, believe me. check out https://customcodmapping.foroactivo.com/f34-tutoriales-por-escritowaw (https://customcodmapping.foroactivo.com/f34-tutoriales-por-escritowaw) for some useful assets (though its in spanish :)) though!

Post by: Dokhen on November 29, 2020, 04:28:00 am
I am recently returning after a time of wintering, but I find myself with the same debate and it seems that it is as the comrade from above says, the community is only moving to other sides.