UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: TDawg262 on January 09, 2020, 08:31:45 pm

Title: How to Create Weapon mod pack?
Post by: TDawg262 on January 09, 2020, 08:31:45 pm

So, I've seen all these mods that are not custom zombie maps, but just weapon packs that you can use to change the standard bo3 weapons in both offical Treyarch maps, and some custom maps. Can someone please explain to me how I would go about making my own? My overall goal is to play Shadows of Evil (My favorite map), WIth the old style classic weapons from the various black ops games. I have the mod tools installed and I already have some weapons that I would like to use, courtesy of TheSkyeLord.I'm relatively new the whole modding thing, and have really no experience with making things for custom zombies, but it always bugged me how the futuristic weapons don't seem to go well (IMO) with the style of SOE, and now that i have the PC version of BO3, as well as stumbling upon the mod tools that come with it, I'm really thinking about attempting to create my own mod. Who knows, if it's decent, I might even upload it lol.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! :)