UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: cristian_morales on August 08, 2019, 02:35:29 am

Title: [T4M] TheOneWindow V1.2 ( beta )
Post by: cristian_morales on August 08, 2019, 02:35:29 am
I'm sorry i'm posting this now, but i was scrolling through my files when i saw this map again, 'TheOneWindow' i was actually trying to fix it, and i occasionally focused my time on another thing and so i stopped. its not finished, there's no eastereggs ..well there's some mini-eastereggs there. i added a new zombie round it may be bugged, so be aware.
i took off those dam nova crawlers, it really bugged out the game. so enjoy, i may or may not finish the map, well let's see.

(https://i.imgur.com/u9e0zVz.jpg)

Map Download [Mediafire]: ~ Thanks for Downloading! 😉

www.mediafire.com

Size: 371mb

Requirements: Need the T4M file before playing.
Link: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/ (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/)

Credits: ~ woudn't make this without them

Tom-BMX: Applications and Tools

HarryBo21 and his team: Perks

Description:

- All WaW Weapons and some Black Ops 1 Weapons
- Bo1, Bo2, and Bo3 Perks
- New Nuked round

- More Graphical Setting included ( can now change shadow and specular settings )

- FOV slider
Title: Re: [T4M] TheOneWindow V1.2 ( beta )
Post by: SlimPickins on August 08, 2019, 10:39:45 pm
It's pretty good. I like it
Post by: galal mehrez on August 09, 2019, 04:07:21 am
I'm sorry i'm posting this now, but i was scrolling through my files when i saw this map again, 'TheOneWindow' i was actually trying to fix it, and i occasionally focused my time on another thing and so i stopped. its not finished, there's no eastereggs ..well there's some mini-eastereggs there. i added a new zombie round it may be bugged, so be aware.
i took off those dam nova crawlers, it really bugged out the game. so enjoy, i may or may not finish the map, well let's see.

(https://i.imgur.com/u9e0zVz.jpg)

Map Download [Mediafire]: ~ Thanks for Downloading! 😉

www.mediafire.com

Size: 371mb

Requirements: Need the T4M file before playing.
Link: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/ (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/)

Credits: ~ woudn't make this without them

Tom-BMX: Applications and Tools

HarryBo21 and his team: Perks

Description:

- All WaW Weapons and some Black Ops 1 Weapons
- Bo1, Bo2, and Bo3 Perks
- New Nuked round

- More Graphical Setting included ( can now change shadow and specular settings )

- FOV slider
lol was just playing the older verison of this map and i hate nova crawlers as well thank you for removing them like the only thing they were useful for was that there explosion would kill the zombies

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2019, 06:40:32 pm
Also is the free perk mini ee still there? Cuz I thrown alot of greneds outside of the window and didn't get it
Post by: cristian_morales on August 09, 2019, 07:47:22 pm
lol was just playing the older verison of this map and i hate nova crawlers as well thank you for removing them like the only thing they were useful for was that there explosion would kill the zombies

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2019, 06:40:32 pm

Also is the free perk mini ee still there? Cuz I thrown alot of greneds outside of the window and didn't get it
No i removed that, but i there's new powerups, i believe the perk powerup can spawn
Post by: galal mehrez on August 09, 2019, 08:23:53 pm
Ah OK also bug report! This one is weird if you go close or to the window in the dog round I know it won't let you build cuz thats how supposed to work the problem is that after you finish the round you will still not be able to rebuild the window so its glitched out while you if you don't go to the window in the dog round and come back to it after the dog round you will be able to rebuild it like normal also if you put the turrent and pick it up and keept doing that I did that cuz I panicked from the zombies you won't be able to switch to other guns except if you pick up the turrent again that fixes it also you don't get a max ammo when you kill the last dog it's abit hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean

Now what I am about to say isn't a bug and I am not saying you should fix it as they aren't supposed to be there anyways but I want you to tell me what I did wrong so I played around with the files of the map abit and changed the perk limit and put enabled the perks that you didn't enabled so I mead them 1 instead of 0 and I enabled crapy prone too while the prone thing worked I didn't get the perks I enabled in the file could you tell me what I did wrong plz cuz I don't even know how to make maps like that's the most I could do play around with the perks and change the fire mode of weapons from auto to semi or the other way around
Post by: cristian_morales on August 10, 2019, 09:59:01 am
Ah OK also bug report! This one is weird if you go close or to the window in the dog round I know it won't let you build cuz thats how supposed to work the problem is that after you finish the round you will still not be able to rebuild the window so its glitched out while you if you don't go to the window in the dog round and come back to it after the dog round you will be able to rebuild it like normal also if you put the turrent and pick it up and keept doing that I did that cuz I panicked from the zombies you won't be able to switch to other guns except if you pick up the turrent again that fixes it also you don't get a max ammo when you kill the last dog it's abit hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean

Now what I am about to say isn't a bug and I am not saying you should fix it as they aren't supposed to be there anyways but I want you to tell me what I did wrong so I played around with the files of the map abit and changed the perk limit and put enabled the perks that you didn't enabled so I mead them 1 instead of 0 and I enabled crapy prone too while the prone thing worked I didn't get the perks I enabled in the file could you tell me what I did wrong plz cuz I don't even know how to make maps like that's the most I could do play around with the perks and change the fire mode of weapons from auto to semi or the other way around
 Thanks for the feedback, i'll make sure i'll fix the dog round window glitches in the future. and what do you mean by prone and perks? didn't quite understand.
Post by: galal mehrez on August 10, 2019, 05:24:35 pm
Thanks for the feedback, i'll make sure i'll fix the dog round window glitches in the future. and what do you mean by prone and perks? didn't quite understand.
 Well you I opened your map's iwd file and gone to the zombiemode_perk file and changed some things to enable all the other perks that you hadn't and enabled crappy prone while the prone worked (the one that looks like the bo2 dolphin dive but..... Crappy) I didn't get any of the perks I enable I only got what you included on the map which is weird and isn't supposed to happen when you enable perks they should be in the map if there is a wonder fizz to get them I am not saying to fix this problem that the perks that you didn't include I just want to ask why that happened as you made maps before so I supposed you are experienced to know what I did wrong also don't worry I won't steal anything I don't know how to make maps and I literally do that with almost everymap I play cuz I hate perk limits and disabling perks and sometimes I find guns that are semi auto...........THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FULL AUTO like for example I once found a map that had the haymaker semi auto which was stupid 😂 so I changed on the files into a full auto myself as it looked like the map maker isn't continuing it
Post by: SirusLight on August 10, 2019, 06:43:55 pm
Hello, I played this map recently on stream! It seemed pretty fun to me. So what I like is how simple and fun this is as a map, it's not like you have to do some crazy easter egg just to access Jug. What I will say I have a small problem with is the inability to do this multiplayer. Maybe me being stupid (sorry if so), but I feel that would up the replayability of the map. Then there is also the difficulty of getting the bowie knife. And even when I make it up there, I can't to purchase it. I also feel maybe some added difficulty would be nice, I'm unsure how this can be done, if you can make a custom menu to add or remove things like with BO2 Town, but even without that, this feels like a very fun map
Post by: cristian_morales on August 10, 2019, 07:43:45 pm
Hello, I played this map recently on stream! It seemed pretty fun to me. So what I like is how simple and fun this is as a map, it's not like you have to do some crazy easter egg just to access Jug. What I will say I have a small problem with is the inability to do this multiplayer. Maybe me being stupid (sorry if so), but I feel that would up the replayability of the map. Then there is also the difficulty of getting the bowie knife. And even when I make it up there, I can't to purchase it. I also feel maybe some added difficulty would be nice, I'm unsure how this can be done, if you can make a custom menu to add or remove things like with BO2 Town, but even without that, this feels like a very fun map
Thanks for playing, the bowie knife glitch is due to not loading in the game, i forgot to pre-cache the knife weapon into the map, so sometimes you can buy the knife and sometimes you won't, i'll fix this issue in the future, thanks for the feedback.

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2019, 12:59:23 am
Well you I opened your map's iwd file and gone to the zombiemode_perk file and changed some things to enable all the other perks that you hadn't and enabled crappy prone while the prone worked (the one that looks like the bo2 dolphin dive but..... Crappy) I didn't get any of the perks I enable I only got what you included on the map which is weird and isn't supposed to happen when you enable perks they should be in the map if there is a wonder fizz to get them I am not saying to fix this problem that the perks that you didn't include I just want to ask why that happened as you made maps before so I supposed you are experienced to know what I did wrong also don't worry I won't steal anything I don't know how to make maps and I literally do that with almost everymap I play cuz I hate perk limits and disabling perks and sometimes I find guns that are semi auto...........THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FULL AUTO like for example I once found a map that had the haymaker semi auto which was stupid 😂 so I changed on the files into a full auto myself as it looked like the map maker isn't continuing it
 well, you where in the right track, you just needed to patch the script files. wich is the "YOUR_MAPNAME_patch.file"
Post by: RainOfPain1255 on August 22, 2019, 10:42:24 am

https://pastebin.com/5EgnBhPC (https://pastebin.com/5EgnBhPC)
Just like it was a few months ago. Random crash. Cant enjoy.
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on August 24, 2019, 02:40:47 pm
Just like it was a few months ago. Random crash. Cant enjoy.
 Did you download t4m? It's required to play the map
Post by: J1ll on August 27, 2019, 10:42:01 pm
Been playing this map for a while now but figure out the EE. all i know it to press the brick when you get to the big room and then go back to the window, shoot the helmet or button and then go back and get the space suit. then another brick appears by the box. any idea on what to do then?
Post by: galal mehrez on August 28, 2019, 09:38:33 pm
Thanks for playing, the bowie knife glitch is due to not loading in the game, i forgot to pre-cache the knife weapon into the map, so sometimes you can buy the knife and sometimes you won't, i'll fix this issue in the future, thanks for the feedback.

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2019, 12:59:23 am

well, you where in the right track, you just needed to patch the script files. wich is the "YOUR_MAPNAME_patch.file"
 Ok thanks alot
Post by: cristian_morales on August 30, 2019, 04:05:53 am
Just like it was a few months ago. Random crash. Cant enjoy.
I believe this is a widows wine loop error, did you have the widows wine perk when this crash occured?

Double Post Merge: August 30, 2019, 04:10:51 am
Been playing this map for a while now but figure out the EE. all i know it to press the brick when you get to the big room and then go back to the window, shoot the helmet or button and then go back and get the space suit. then another brick appears by the box. any idea on what to do then?
 ohh geez, i forgot to turn those mini-eggs off since this was suppose to be a beta. The helmet appear when you kill over 500 zombies its nothing but a cool skin to switch. and i believe 1/3 bricks appear on the perk room every 5 rounds, when all pressed you finish an egg.
Post by: chasr34 on August 30, 2019, 11:52:38 pm
honestly, at the start of playing this map, its awesome, its true to the "one window" and doesnt have ground spawners anywhere in the map, and the way you go through it too is awesome, and the types of waves too, puts a spin on the one window thing, amazing work man :ok_hand: