UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: Drew629 on July 13, 2019, 10:47:50 pm

Title: Can you move nodes?
Post by: Drew629 on July 13, 2019, 10:47:50 pm
Is there any ways to move or spawn nodes through scripting?  I have a ship that moves from one location to another with negotiation and path nodes and I need them to move along with the ship.
Title: Re: Can you move nodes?
Post by: gympie6 on July 14, 2019, 01:23:38 pm
Is there any ways to move or spawn nodes through scripting?  I have a ship that moves from one location to another with negotiation and path nodes and I need them to move along with the ship.
I don't think that's possible but I have another solution for you. 

Place the pathnodes as path of the ship where zombies can walk.
Make the ship dynamic and you are done.
Post by: Drew629 on July 14, 2019, 03:53:05 pm
That fixes the issue with the path nodes, but another problem is that I have moving barriers and the traverse nodes would have to move too.  But if you think that's not possible then I'll just scrap the idea.  Thanks
Post by: gympie6 on July 16, 2019, 01:49:23 pm
That fixes the issue with the path nodes, but another problem is that I have moving barriers and the traverse nodes would have to move too.  But if you think that's not possible then I'll just scrap the idea.  Thanks
 If the barriers and stuff can also be "dynamic" maybe it would be possible. I don't know how they did it for tranzit.