UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: klevi on May 10, 2019, 11:23:54 am

Title: Need some help tho :P
Post by: klevi on May 10, 2019, 11:23:54 am
I need some help with 2 things1) Let's suppose i know how to install custom chars and i also have the audio files for voice covers. How do i install them?2) i've seen on scripts that for example they also call some audio except the main part. For example ``trigger playsound("cha_ching");`` Where can i find the file of these sounds? i think it's called SFX but i looked and found nothing. I appreciate any good suggestion.
Title: Re: Need some help tho :P
Post by: gympie6 on May 10, 2019, 06:16:13 pm
I need some help with 2 things1) Let's suppose i know how to install custom chars and i also have the audio files for voice covers. How do i install them?2) i've seen on scripts that for example they also call some audio except the main part. For example ``trigger playsound("cha_ching");`` Where can i find the file of these sounds? i think it's called SFX but i looked and found nothing. I appreciate any good suggestion.
1. You have to go to Call of Duty World at War\raw\character and copy all the
char_zomb_player_0's,
char_zomb_player_1's,
char_zomb_player_2's
and char_zomb_player_3's to your modfolder.

Then open them up and replace them with your own xmodels, don't forget to add these models to your modbuilder.

2. Then go to Call of Duty World at War\raw\soundaliases and openup dlc3_vox.
I think everything you need should be located in that file.
Now make a new soundalias, copy all the lines to your own and change all the pathing location(s) if you need to your own voiceovers.

Add the new soundalias to your mod and you are done.