UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: DeletedUser on March 01, 2019, 07:55:16 am

Title: Fog help
Post by: DeletedUser on March 01, 2019, 07:55:16 am
Hello if anyone could help be create fog I would be very grateful, ive looked through all the past topics on this site about it, with the mapname_art thing, and the the cod5 wiki tutorial, and various other posts, but i cant seem to make it work. I want to make fog around my map but not in the middle to hide the undetailed surroundings. Anyhelp would be amazing, im really bad with scripting idk what to do
Title: Re: Fog help
Post by: gympie6 on March 01, 2019, 10:51:54 am
Hello if anyone could help be create fog I would be very grateful, ive looked through all the past topics on this site about it, with the mapname_art thing, and the the cod5 wiki tutorial, and various other posts, but i cant seem to make it work. I want to make fog around my map but not in the middle to hide the undetailed surroundings. Anyhelp would be amazing, im really bad with scripting idk what to do
If you want to do it the easy way just lower down the entire map like 500 units. 
Post by: DeletedUser on March 02, 2019, 05:28:48 am
That fog doesnt really work with the aesthetic im going for, I kinda want like the fog on verruckt, where its like a brownish color
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on March 02, 2019, 01:22:42 pm
The Verruckt fog settings are in nazi_zombie_asylum_art.gsc 
Post by: DeletedUser on March 02, 2019, 08:14:42 pm
I got it ty