UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: mobofthedead123 on December 30, 2018, 12:19:35 pm

Title: Unable to compile map, throwing out error
Post by: mobofthedead123 on December 30, 2018, 12:19:35 pm
Hi. I am unable to compile my WAW map in Launcher as it is throwing out this error. I have no idea what is causing this and how I can fix it.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw06.iwd (1804 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw05.iwd (1246 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw04.iwd (363 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw03.iwd (28 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw02.iwd (3163 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw01.iwd (5164 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd (4592 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw/english
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
27018 files in iwd files
File read failure - read 0 of 4765820 bytes
Title: Re: Unable to compile map, throwing out error
Post by: codmoddd1234 on January 02, 2019, 05:59:13 pm
Did launcher compile your map before?
Does a new script placer map without any edits compile and load?
Are you running as admin?
Post by: mobofthedead123 on January 02, 2019, 07:30:39 pm
Yes, it compiled before. The error just suddenly happened, I didn't add anything to my map. I added a script that somebody gave me and I removed it, but it didn't change anything. 
I created a new map with the UGX Script Placer 2 and did the setup map. It compiled successfully, so it's definitely my map. I also have another map which uses similar things like Harry Bo21's perks, and that also doesn't compile. 
I have Launcher running as Admin as default.

Post by: gustoman on January 05, 2019, 04:08:32 pm
did u your complining work before ? make sure you build your mod .iwi and fast files + compline your map and you map patch
Post by: nuketown122 on January 05, 2019, 09:29:30 pm
Maybe your low on memory, try closing some application and some that are running in the background.