UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Scp-096 on December 15, 2018, 10:08:31 pm

Title: Zombies not moving in starting zone because of window in zone1
Post by: Scp-096 on December 15, 2018, 10:08:31 pm
When my i test my map without any windows the game runs smoothly, all zombies follow you when you spawn. As soon as i add a window, even if im not in that zone yet. The zombies that cant get to it stop moving any ideas on a way to get the zombies who cant get to the window ignore it.
Title: Re: Zombies not moving in starting zone because of window in zone1
Post by: gustoman on January 05, 2019, 04:23:05 pm
u need to fix your window something u did bad, could be mon clip or to narrow could be naything but most likely it cost your window
Title: Re: Zombies not moving in starting zone because of window in zone1
Post by: DeletedUser on January 07, 2019, 12:18:41 am
When my i test my map without any windows the game runs smoothly, all zombies follow you when you spawn. As soon as i add a window, even if im not in that zone yet. The zombies that cant get to it stop moving any ideas on a way to get the zombies who cant get to the window ignore it.
Check to see if you’re zombie spawner/riser has script_noteworthy | find_flesh if it does remove that kvp, because zombies with a window blocking them from you will not move if they have that kvp