UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Scp-096 on December 14, 2018, 08:58:28 pm

Title: Problem with zombies finding player
Post by: Scp-096 on December 14, 2018, 08:58:28 pm
Hi, im new to making zombie maps and cant seem to get the zombies that spawn to follow pathnodes. Its not the zombies at the start thats the problem, its the ones that spawn in areas i would go in when i open a door. They spawn, but dont follow the player like the ones in the starting zone do. I have checked console and found no errors, was wondering if the small part of code that I add to my map GCS file was the problem. Its the part where I would type what zone i would enter after each door is bought .(if that makes sense :\ ) 
Title: Re: Problem with zombies finding player
Post by: gympie6 on December 16, 2018, 10:20:51 pm
Hi, im new to making zombie maps and cant seem to get the zombies that spawn to follow pathnodes. Its not the zombies at the start thats the problem, its the ones that spawn in areas i would go in when i open a door. They spawn, but dont follow the player like the ones in the starting zone do. I have checked console and found no errors, was wondering if the small part of code that I add to my map GCS file was the problem. Its the part where I would type what zone i would enter after each door is bought .(if that makes sense :\ )

Post by: klevi on December 17, 2018, 09:40:50 am
Yea that happened to me too before.When in script placer i created a setup map(there are 2 zombie spawners in the map) and when u putted them out of ma so they come through the window i notice that only 1 of 2 zombie spawner works.So 1 of them normally comes through the widow and zombie spawners in the other side dont even move.So i putted them 1 on te left 1 on the right and i saw which of spawner works checked the kvp's of the zombie spanwer that works and u can simply just copy the kvp's and make all zombies the same.IDK if this is the exact problem but anyway this is just a suggestion.
Post by: Scp-096 on December 17, 2018, 10:45:36 pm
Yea that happened to me too before.When in script placer i created a setup map(there are 2 zombie spawners in the map) and when u putted them out of ma so they come through the window i notice that only 1 of 2 zombie spawner works.So 1 of them normally comes through the widow and zombie spawners in the other side dont even move.So i putted them 1 on te left 1 on the right and i saw which of spawner works checked the kvp's of the zombie spanwer that works and u can simply just copy the kvp's and make all zombies the same.IDK if this is the exact problem but anyway this is just a suggestion.
 Yeah it was similar to that, i did what you said. Played around with it and managed to get it to work, thanks.