UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Applications & Tools => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => 3rd-Party Applications & Tools => Topic started by: Undeadmetal on October 15, 2018, 05:58:37 am

Title: Ithrial (See Video For Example)(Beta-stable-version-1.0)
Post by: Undeadmetal on October 15, 2018, 05:58:37 am
(https://i.imgur.com/IDJjm4y.png)
                                          Ithrial....
==========================================================================================================

IF SOMEONE WANTS AND THEY GET ME SCREENSHOTS OF THE BO3 MODTOOLS BIN FILES I CAN MAKE A VERSION FOR BO3

What if instead of running Call of Duty's default launcher and doing everything the easy normal way....
you could do something different?

As a short explanation, this combines the ugx website and your modtools into one easy program that simply drops
into your bin and you open it from there via a shortcut or something.

Features:
- Ugx-Built-In Website (Practically just runs off of your default browser from my understanding, but it maybe standalone.)
- CoDWaW Launcher
- CoDWaW Asset Manager
- CoDWaW Radiant
All hooked into one simple ui-

Video Of Ithrial

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE TO RUN AS  ADMINISTRATOR

www.mediafire.com

mega.nz

NON-STEAM COMPATABILITY:
(Coming Soon)(Technically Works Now Just Need Upload Some Files)
For now just download the normal program and even if you don't have steam just drag and drop into your C Drive
Now open the rar file all the way until you get to the bin and you'll find three files and a folder...copy them to your
CoDWaWDirectory Bin.

How to Install:

Step One: Extract zip file into your local disk... DONE

Known Issues/Bugs
Known Bugs
1. Sometimes the housed programs will not close when you close Ithrial but run in the background(not too often) -to fix- [Close them in Task Manager]
2. Scrolling not working (move mouse to an edge of the browser area and click then scroll near the edges)
3. Things I don't feel like listing and things I don't know about for now.
4. I tried to get the other modtool programs and the way I grab up the programs simply won't work for those two. so I am working on fixing that now.
5. Sign-In Issues...-to fix- [Click the upperleft hand box and head to Ugx-Home then click the login button a different type of login screen will appear login there.

notes:
* early release and testing version there will be some issues
* currently supports waw steam version only
*  when loading it will ask "always ask for files of this type" or something along those lines uncheck the box for each program for smooth loadup
* to goto normal screen use the ugx-mods webbrowser maximize button to do it then to go back to fullscreen use the options page maximize button
* may have issues if your local disk is not set  to C as defaulted[/spoiler]