UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: christianjcg on October 04, 2018, 01:11:51 am

Title: No "Weapons" Folder on UGX 1.1
Post by: christianjcg on October 04, 2018, 01:11:51 am
yeah so im new at this 

so i installed everything to get my map started and created a little test area and evrything so i was following a tutorial i found on how to create a map with UGX mod 1.0 but the procces was almost the same but when he went to add weapons he had a file named "weapons" and it contained all the weapons from the ugx 1.0 version but when i tried to find that folder it didnt exist i downloaded the mod tools all in one package and used the most recent version of script placer but i dont have the weapons folder

also when i placed the perks on the "New perk machines" folder i added deadshot but in radiant it appear  as a invisible prehab and theres no model to it. is that a bug or a glitch or is it normal?

anyway i hope someone can help me with that.
Title: Re: No "Weapons" Folder on UGX 1.1
Post by: gustoman on October 23, 2018, 08:51:43 pm
weapons folder is in ugx mod IWI and perk machines u use are from other cod games, so in WAW these perksmodels are not included, however when u lunch your mod all perks will be seen normaly