UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: Cilly4522 on September 30, 2018, 03:35:49 am

Title: Custom Zombies Won't load map
Post by: Cilly4522 on September 30, 2018, 03:35:49 am
I've been having promblem when I do /mapname it does not work like for example /map nazi_zombie_silo it does not play also when I double click it I think t4m r34 is stoping it but for some reason some maps won't play 

Thank anybody for the help :)
Title: Re: Custom Zombies Won't load map
Post by: Fancygamer1738 on October 12, 2018, 10:50:48 pm
Has it worked before? A more detailed log of what causes the crash would be helpful too. In order to get a log file type "logfile 1" into the console. I also recommend turning on developer mode by typing "/developer 1" and if you changed developer mode for scripts "/developer_script 1" and launching your map with "/devmap mapname".
Post by: Swag_Chesse_xo1 on October 16, 2018, 02:35:31 am
When I load maps, I dont use the "/"
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 17, 2018, 01:12:59 am
1 - WaW you dont need the /

2 - its not "his map"

3 - Thats not what developer is for. Surprisingly its for the "developers" to use not the players

4 - "developer_script" definitely wont benefit him at all, as all it does is enable the developer code blocks which is to assist with developing "scripts" not fixing errors

just /map thename isnt gonna work unless you load the mod - and from your description it sounds like it crashes whenever you actually try to load the mod
Post by: Fancygamer1738 on October 28, 2018, 04:27:02 pm
I misunderstood. I thought he was getting errors loading his own personal map. :D