UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Announcements => Topic started by: Delta on September 09, 2018, 11:39:35 pm

Title: Site Overhaul of UGX-Mods is here!
Post by: Delta on September 09, 2018, 11:39:35 pm
Current State:
Most of the issues have been resolved by now. We will monitor the situation and will do further improvements and optimizations if needed. :dolphin:

The Forum / Site has some critical issues atm.The most dramatic one is the 502 error thrown by Cloudflare due to most likely our server.I assume it's performance related and my hopes are to find a solution during the weekend.

If you encounter issues a simple reload should most likely fix it. - I know: not perfect - but thats what you get when a single developer is responsible for everything and only a small testing group checked the beta site out. 

Hey guys,

after over two years it's finally here, our site overhaul.
It was a long and stressfull journy and we are happy to finally share this project with everyone.

Please forgive us if there are some issues in the next few days, we will monitor the site and might hotfix issues which we simply couldn't find in our Closed, Donor & Open Beta ;)

Most noteworthy changes compared to our old site:
List of major features and improvements
(I probably forgot a few things - it's 2 am - forgive me)

You can read the latest changelog (and all others from the paste) here:
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/UGXSMF+v0.8.0-beta (https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/UGXSMF+v0.8.0-beta)

Thanks for your support, be sure to let us know what you think!

I'm personally happy that this milestone has been completed now.

UGX-Mods should be future proof now, bringing you a lot of new improvements and features + modern web standards.

Greetings on behalf of the remaining UGX-Mods team

Alex 'Delta' Diller
Title: Re: Site Overhaul of UGX-Mods is here!
Post by: treminaor on September 10, 2018, 12:21:36 am
I'm so happy to finally have the changes we've been working in for years go live on the production side. Alex has been working his ass off to get this ready for everyone and we're really lucky to have him here at UGX. I hope everyone enjoys the changes and please let us know if you run into issues. 
Post by: RadimaX on September 10, 2018, 10:15:22 pm
the site still says: 
UGX Chat Moderator (4x) under UGX-Mods - Staff
 but we dont have chat anymore:D
Post by: Sidzzz on September 11, 2018, 05:16:45 am
the site still says:
UGX Chat Moderator (4x) under
UGX-Mods - Staff
 but we dont have chat anymore:D

Yes but Discord qualifies as a 'Chat'. 
Post by: RadimaX on September 11, 2018, 03:19:19 pm
ah i though that was for ugx-mod website without a chat, did not know 4 of the same people moved on to monitor discord :P should go on there more often tbh
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 11, 2018, 06:35:14 pm
trust radi to bring up the big issues