UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Captain Zombie on September 08, 2018, 08:34:40 pm

Title: Riser problem
Post by: Captain Zombie on September 08, 2018, 08:34:40 pm
hi guys
my map is Der Riese styled i add script_structs in the start zone but when i want to put anther script_structs in the anther zone i get in round 1 that zombie spawn in the 2 zones so what can i do to make zombie spawn in the frist zone and when i active the zone_2 zombie start spawn ?
Title: Re: Riser problem
Post by: gympie6 on September 08, 2018, 11:30:13 pm
hi guys
my map is Der Riese styled i add script_structs in the start zone but when i want to put anther script_structs in the anther zone i get in round 1 that zombie spawn in the 2 zones so what can i do to make zombie spawn in the frist zone and when i active the zone_2 zombie start spawn ?

I have no idea what you are saying but I think you want this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",	"zone1",	"enter_zone1", 	true );

This will spawn the zombie in the room you are in adding the "true" as extra parameter.
Post by: Captain Zombie on September 09, 2018, 05:47:26 pm
I have no idea what you are saying but I think you want this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",	"zone1",	"enter_zone1", 	true );

This will spawn the zombie in the room you are in adding the "true" as extra parameter.

Good Listen I'll type the problem again
i have 2 zones the frist zone is ( start_zone) and i want to make zombie spawn Riser  so i add this KVP to zombie
script_string : riser
and i put script_struct and give them KVP
script_noteworthy : find_flesh
targetname : zombie_rise
and it work but when i want to make zone_2  zombie spawn Riser i copy script_struct but zombie spawn in the frist round and i dont active door
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 09, 2018, 07:28:15 pm
coz one of the kvps is to specify the zone

go back to the tutorials on the wiki...

https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1146934 (https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1146934)
Post by: gympie6 on September 10, 2018, 10:54:30 am
Good Listen I'll type the problem again
i have 2 zones the frist zone is ( start_zone) and i want to make zombie spawn Riser  so i add this KVP to zombie
script_string : riser
and i put script_struct and give them KVP
script_noteworthy : find_flesh
targetname : zombie_rise
and it work but when i want to make zone_2  zombie spawn Riser i copy script_struct but zombie spawn in the frist round and i dont active door
I think you forgot to change in which zone the zombie spawner needs to spawn. Also the spawner needs to be in that zone in order to work.
The best thing to do is look at the tutorial Harry gave you. 
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 10, 2018, 01:27:57 pm
doesnt need to be "in" the zone

otherwise out of area spawners - eg risers that walk to windows or trverses - wouldnt work