UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Textures => Topic started by: Gogeta22344 on August 25, 2018, 09:01:15 pm

Title: [BO1]model_pics(mod tools beta models)
Post by: Gogeta22344 on August 25, 2018, 09:01:15 pm
Hello people, today I bring you the model_pics of the models that are in the mod tools(beta), this was a pain in the ass to do so I hope it is useful to someone :D. I will probably upload some missing models such as foliage and vehicles with their respective model_pics.
www.mediafire.com
Title: Re: [BO1]model_pics(mod tools beta models)
Post by: mapping_noob on August 27, 2018, 05:44:02 am
Does asset viewer not work?
Post by: Gogeta22344 on August 27, 2018, 07:37:17 pm
Does asset viewer not work?
this is for radiant not for asset viewer
Post by: RadimaX on August 28, 2018, 03:56:15 am
We know what it is but i think this situation is more for us to find out how looking at a still picture in radiant is any better or superior than going
up-close & personal all in 3D while able to move or zoom freely in all directions in and out both in asset viewer plus tombmx xmodel utils?

(https://i.imgur.com/ijkdDKN.png)
(you can even be Iinside a model but it's late so i will leave that for the imagination) ;) but if you need a source:   Dude trust me
(https://i.imgur.com/O13acvr.png)
Post by: Gogeta22344 on August 28, 2018, 08:33:16 pm
I don't think it's better, obviously it's easier to find a specific object in assest viewer and see how it looks, but the model_pics are just to give a preview of what the object would look like.
Example: If you are looking for a tree and you already know that it is in the "t5_foliage" section, then you go to that section and look for the tree while in radiant, the preview will not be exact to the model but you will know at least what it looks like, so it can be useful in terms of speed or maybe I'm the only one who did this in waw :P.