UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: conn6orsuper117 on August 17, 2018, 07:30:12 am

Title: Weapon mod Idea (CHANGED)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on August 17, 2018, 07:30:12 am
Title and post changed due to reasons stated below. But is leaving the doc up for anyone to see the list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-YHPfCtLA7WUA8hHIAGT1IQ6Sybb3NVpu8Km3MG633E/edit
Title: Re: Willing to pay for a commissioned mod
Post by: johndoe on August 17, 2018, 06:14:58 pm
Could you be a doll and check the EULA of mod tools to save me the trouble of finding the exact part where it says you can't profit using the mod tools?
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on August 17, 2018, 10:36:41 pm
Could you be a doll and check the EULA of mod tools to save me the trouble of finding the exact part where it says you can't profit using the mod tools?
wait, its illegial to ask for commissioned mods? I thought its to prevent profiting off the tools themselves.
Post by: johndoe on August 17, 2018, 10:51:14 pm
wait, its illegial to ask for commissioned mods? I thought its to prevent profiting off the tools themselves.
What's the difference between asking for money for a mod you've made and asking for someone to make a mod for you in exchange of money? In both cases, someone gets paid for what he has done using the tools which makes you promise you won't use it for commercial purposes, which means you'll be committing a crime if you pay someone to make a mod for you as it's been made clear that the tools we have been provided with can only be used for purposes that seek no profit. Need I say more?
Title: changed
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on August 18, 2018, 02:11:47 am
What's the difference between asking for money for a mod you've made and asking for someone to make a mod for you in exchange of money? In both cases, someone gets paid for what he has done using the tools which makes you promise you won't use it for commercial purposes, which means you'll be committing a crime if you pay someone to make a mod for you as it's been made clear that the tools we have been provided with can only be used for purposes that seek no profit. Need I say more?

alright. I've changed the post, but I am still gonna leave the weapons mod list so people can still see. If theres still problems that need attention, I'll remove.