UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: itsmoodyy on August 16, 2018, 08:26:59 pm

Title: Blackops Mod Tools Error.
Post by: itsmoodyy on August 16, 2018, 08:26:59 pm
Hello so i have radiant working but every time i try to compile it gives me these errors any help?

FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr cod2map.dll cod2map -platform pc -loadFrom "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map"    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\raw\maps\zombie_malis"
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr cod2rad.dll cod2rad -platform pc -fast -modelshadow   "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\raw\maps\zombie_malis"
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr game_mod.dll ../BlackOps allowdupe +set developer 1 +set logfile 2 +set thereisacow 1960 +set com_introplayed 1 +set r_fullscreen 0 +set fs_usedevdir 1 +set ui_autoContinue 1 +set r_reflectionProbeGenerateExit 1 +set useFastFile 0 +set r_fullscreen 0 +set r_reflectionProbeRegenerateAll 1 +set r_zFeather 1 +set r_reflectionProbeGenerate 1 +devmap zombie_malis
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr linker_pc.dll linker_pc -nopause -language english zombie_malis
Title: Re: Blackops Mod Tools Error.
Post by: johndoe on August 16, 2018, 09:23:06 pm
did you run the launcher as admin?
Post by: itsmoodyy on August 16, 2018, 09:37:35 pm
nope and now that it works. where is my map folder in mods? also can i use cod waw apps like script placer and weapon editor?

Thanks for your help By the Way!.

Edit i got an error while compiling

image 'images/~-gblockout_wood_test_c.iwi' is missing

Post by: johndoe on August 16, 2018, 10:30:29 pm
well the launcher has the necessary buttons to create a map which means you won't need a script placer. as for your other error, i don't remember having that before but it might be a warning rather than an error.
Post by: itsmoodyy on August 17, 2018, 12:47:01 am
oh ok thanks,  2more thing i dont have a mapname.gsc and my map wont load it'll say its loaded but it doesnt do anything besides taking me back to the main menu
Post by: klevi on December 16, 2019, 10:34:50 am
For your mapname.gsc look on cod bo1/raw/maps ,and as for the load function when it turns back to your main menu try to load it 1 more time but through the console, and make sure you're correctly compiling your map. Yeah im almost to the date :joy:
Post by: Toronto935 on April 21, 2022, 06:03:27 am
Hi gyus i have the same problem, also i tried run as admin, but this do not works

USAGE: launcher_ldr <.DLL> <EXE> <ARGUMENTS>

An error occurred on launch, press any key to continue...