UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: RRW209 on August 15, 2018, 11:32:04 pm

Title: FOV slider issue
Post by: RRW209 on August 15, 2018, 11:32:04 pm
I need some help with custom maps with an adjustable FOV slider (such as reapers map pack)
Everytime i complete my game and start a new one or restart the map, the FOV slider would reset to the default FOV. So everytime i have to go to my settings and manually set the FOV slider to its max setting.

anyone know how to fix it?
(so far its in repers map pack, unknown if this bug persists in other custom zombie maps with the FOV slider)
thank you
Title: Re: FOV slider issue
Post by: cristian_morales on August 16, 2018, 03:46:38 am
its not a bug. in the '_zombiesmode.gsc' file, every player is defaulty spawned with its FOV on 60. i think its command is "playersSetDvar( "fov", 60 );"
Post by: RRW209 on August 16, 2018, 04:54:36 pm
its not a bug. in the '_zombiesmode.gsc' file, every player is defaulty spawned with its FOV on 60. i think its command is "playersSetDvar( "fov", 60 );"
but is there a way to set it so every map i play to have it always on a specific FOV, rather than it defaulting it to the standard FOV of 65?
Post by: cristian_morales on August 16, 2018, 04:57:25 pm
no its not poasible. some mappers fix that. but mostly everyone dont.
Post by: RRW209 on August 16, 2018, 07:51:52 pm
oh okay thanks anyways :)
Post by: GlueGun87 on August 16, 2018, 08:24:54 pm
Been trying to fix that too no success, but i guess i play along with  it cause well you see this is a problem by 3arc them self you blame them
but mabey if you can handle codwaw missing bullshit and cant play the game cause what i want to tell you is that you edit most vital
Parts of the files to get what you want. And sadly got this far and do it yourself. (By i mean back up your raw and find a way to make it work in there). Yes, With everything you want.

You can do it!.