UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: coulter.andrew on August 06, 2018, 04:38:25 pm

Title: Black Ops 4
Post by: coulter.andrew on August 06, 2018, 04:38:25 pm
Whats funny is how there is Black Ops 4 "beta" gameplay on youtube, but yet, it is not even on ThePirateBay yet.  I swear I don't download from it anyway.
Title: Re: Black Ops 4
Post by: Speedy on August 06, 2018, 05:10:06 pm
are you ok
Post by: gympie6 on August 06, 2018, 05:17:35 pm
Whats funny is how there is Black Ops 4 "beta" gameplay on youtube, but yet, it is not even on ThePirateBay yet.  I swear I don't download from it anyway.

You mention it so I guess you are going to do it anyway?
Post by: coulter.andrew on August 06, 2018, 05:28:35 pm
The official game when it comes out, maybe.  As long as it isn't just passed call of duties copied.  But wait, Black ops 4 is a complete copy of the Chinese Call Of Duty Online.
Post by: gympie6 on August 06, 2018, 05:32:01 pm
The official game when it comes out, maybe.  As long as it isn't just passed call of duties copied.  But wait, Black ops 4 is a complete copy of the Chinese Call Of Duty Online.

LMAO!!! :lol:
Post by: Tim Smith on August 07, 2018, 04:29:50 pm

Sorry to ruin your day but you're wrong. As no COD will ever be as amazing as CODOL is rn.
Post by: coulter.andrew on August 07, 2018, 10:33:56 pm
Well, I forgot to mention how copies are usually worse than original.  Like look at PUBG and Fortnite.  PUBG is an original, and Fortnite is a copy of PUBG, and Fortnite is absolutely horrible.
Post by: johndoe on August 07, 2018, 11:16:47 pm
Well, I forgot to mention how copies are usually worse than original.  Like look at PUBG and Fortnite.  PUBG is an original, and Fortnite is a copy of PUBG, and Fortnite is absolutely horrible.
and pubg is a copy of minecraft hunger games