UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: ChelseaSJL09 on July 27, 2018, 01:35:34 am

Title: Are custom maps a lot harder than normal zombies or am I just garbage?
Post by: ChelseaSJL09 on July 27, 2018, 01:35:34 am
Me and a friend have been trying to play custom zombie maps namely requiem and der herrenhaus, however the amount of zombie spawns and hp is just too overwhelming. Are they not optimized for 2 player games, or are they just supposed to be more challenging. It's just ridiculously hard
Title: Re: Are custom maps a lot harder than normal zombies or am I just garbage?
Post by: gympie6 on July 27, 2018, 04:57:33 am
Me and a friend have been trying to play custom zombie maps namely requiem and der herrenhaus, however the amount of zombie spawns and hp is just too overwhelming. Are they not optimized for 2 player games, or are they just supposed to be more challenging. It's just ridiculously hard

It could be that the maker of das herenhaus had choose to increase zombie health. The best thing for you to do is, search the largest area on the map and shoot zombies from there. Let your teamplayer play somewhere else to reduce the amount of zombies coming after you.
Title: Re: Are custom maps a lot harder than normal zombies or am I just garbage?
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on July 31, 2018, 04:40:36 am
a majority of maps use Assets from Der Riese presets (AKA Nazi_zombie_factory) which uses health, scripts, and weapons often times, you'll have the difficulty similar to der riese. Custom maps like Comosea,Leviathan, and Requiem has custom assets making the maps harder or easier (depending on your skill).

If you're new, I suggest maps using the UGX mod to practice on such as Comosea, CS Assault and A-Grand's Devastation (All downloadable from UGX map manager).

(I sound like a spokes person)
Post by: Joeycx on July 31, 2018, 04:49:32 am
Some of these map makers are very familiar with the in's and out's of zombies and want to set their custom map to their difficulty that they deem challenging.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 31, 2018, 05:01:10 am
lol, 90% of modders dont make "challenge" they make "dumb ass runners from round 1" and "tiny one window boxes"

option B mate....
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on July 31, 2018, 07:26:19 pm
lol, 90% of modders dont make "challenge" they make "dumb ass runners from round 1" and "tiny one window boxes"
with soulboxes and "Boss zombies" which are just bullet sponge zombies...