UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: ghostlycreep434 on July 25, 2018, 11:28:54 am

Title: Help on changing zombie sounds.
Post by: ghostlycreep434 on July 25, 2018, 11:28:54 am
I've made an alias with information I copied from nazi_zombie_asylum.csv.
I was trying to add in the ZC zombie sounds with no success, I got errors when trying to convert the sounds involving the alias which I fixed.
Now it's just coming down to converting the files successfully, which I've been trying to do for a while but had no luck with so can someone please tell me or give me pointers on how to do this? I've never been good at converting sounds for WaW.

Title: Re: Help on changing zombie sounds.
Post by: gympie6 on July 25, 2018, 12:40:36 pm
I've made an alias with information I copied from nazi_zombie_asylum.csv.
I was trying to add in the ZC zombie sounds with no success, I got errors when trying to convert the sounds involving the alias which I fixed.
Now it's just coming down to converting the files successfully, which I've been trying to do for a while but had no luck with so can someone please tell me or give me pointers on how to do this? I've never been good at converting sounds for WaW.

I think you are stuck in the modbuilder? You need a older version of audacity to convert sounds to cod
I am using version 2.0 for this.
Post by: ghostlycreep434 on July 25, 2018, 09:57:08 pm
I'm assuming version 2.1.2 works as well? That's all I can really find.

Double Post Merge: July 25, 2018, 10:26:33 pm
I think you are stuck in the modbuilder? You need a older version of audacity to convert sounds to cod
I am using version 2.0 for this.
I got the files to convert! Thanks man.
Post by: gympie6 on July 26, 2018, 04:59:53 am
I'm assuming version 2.1.2 works as well? That's all I can really find.

Double Post Merge: July 25, 2018, 10:26:33 pm
I got the files to convert! Thanks man.

No problem I am glad I could help :)