UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2018, 04:10:06 am

Title: Round 1 BO3 sounds to BO1?
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2018, 04:10:06 am
Pretty much I am trying to look for BO3 style round 1 sounds scripts to BO1, and no luck has been found. So I need help on that pretty much. Is there a way I can add such script/or make such script to BO1?
Title: Re: Round 1 BO3 sounds to BO1?
Post by: alaurenc9 on June 26, 2018, 06:47:56 pm
Oh wait Beam, I thought you were banned from UGX. I also thought that you weren't allowed to use the internet legally in Puerto Rico for harassing some girl you know. Interesting.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 26, 2018, 08:48:46 pm
lol is there anywhere he 'isnt' banned

the internet as a whole tho, fuck me thats an accomplishment
Post by: gympie6 on June 27, 2018, 05:48:10 am
Pretty much I am trying to look for BO3 style round 1 sounds scripts to BO1, and no luck has been found. So I need help on that pretty much. Is there a way I can add such script/or make such script to BO1?

If it works like cod waw you can search in raw/soundallias for something like round sound. If you make a new soundallias and add the bo1 sound to it you can use that to replace it. I think the file you are looking for is called: dlc(number) or zombiemode
Post by: DeletedUser on June 27, 2018, 05:41:14 pm
If it works like cod waw you can search in raw/soundallias for something like round sound. If you make a new soundallias and add the bo1 sound to it you can use that to replace it. I think the file you are looking for is called: dlc(number) or zombiemode

I had Origins sounds on my mod from BO2, what I needed was the round 1 spawning music in the game.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 27, 2018, 05:43:00 pm
Oh wait Beam, I thought you were banned from UGX. I also thought that you weren't allowed to use the internet legally in Puerto Rico for harassing some girl you know. Interesting.

That's unnecessary and irrelevant to the post. Please find another post to comment about this, thanks. Also, who is this Beam guy?
Post by: isaacscott935 on July 05, 2018, 05:26:44 pm
lol is there anywhere he 'isnt' banned

the internet as a whole tho, fuck me thats an accomplishment

:D :D :D
Post by: gympie6 on July 05, 2018, 06:16:15 pm

I don't know if it is the same but you have to search for this in your dlc3 alliasses:
mx_zombie_wave_1