UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: MC_Triangle on May 28, 2018, 02:36:44 am

Title: Remove Zombie Spawn Limit
Post by: MC_Triangle on May 28, 2018, 02:36:44 am
How do I remove the zombie spawn limit? I want to have 100 zombies spawned at the same time.

So far, I've been able to increase the limit from 24 to 64, but it seems something else is limiting the number of ai I can after that.

Here is what I've done.

First, I set:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.zombie_ai_limit = 100
After this, the limit is changed to 31. (Still limited by level.zombei_actor_limit = 31)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.zombie_actor_limit = 100
After this, the limit is 64.

I can't find any variable to increase the 64 limit. Can someone help here?
Title: Re: Remove Zombie Spawn Limit
Post by: death_reaper0 on May 28, 2018, 03:36:47 am
pretty sure the game doesnt support that many ai at once, and i assume you dont want this to be played with anyone on co-op
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 28, 2018, 03:56:01 am
The limit is 64
Post by: gympie6 on May 28, 2018, 06:23:16 am
How do I remove the zombie spawn limit? I want to have 100 zombies spawned at the same time.

So far, I've been able to increase the limit from 24 to 64, but it seems something else is limiting the number of ai I can after that.

Here is what I've done.

First, I set:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.zombie_ai_limit = 100
After this, the limit is changed to 31. (Still limited by level.zombei_actor_limit = 31)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.zombie_actor_limit = 100
After this, the limit is 64.

I can't find any variable to increase the 64 limit. Can someone help here?

You should test this co-op because they set a limit for a reason and otherwise you have network issues.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 28, 2018, 11:57:02 am
its not limited to 24 on bo3...

the engine is designed to prevent the network issues anyway, if it hits any limit - they just cap it until the issue resolves itself
Post by: MC_Triangle on May 30, 2018, 01:56:15 am
 I was going to make a map for me and a friend to play. We can do LAN because we live close, so I guessed we wouldn't have the network issues. I'll try it over the internet and report back the results with 64 zombies.
Post by: BluntStuffy on May 30, 2018, 04:46:05 pm
We can do LAN because we live close, so I guessed we wouldn't have the network issues.

Because LAN is not a network???  ??? ::)
Post by: MC_Triangle on May 30, 2018, 07:38:18 pm
I think the network limitation would be because of bandwidth limitations for typical players over the internet. Since LANs usually have more bandwidth available than over the network, I didn't think it would be an issue.