UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: LethalWeapon786 on May 25, 2018, 01:46:30 am

Title: T4M causes the game to be unable to launch
Post by: LethalWeapon786 on May 25, 2018, 01:46:30 am
So I got back into Modded zombie maps (call of duty: world at war), and I wanted to install a map that requires T4M, so I installed it and added it to my common\Call of Duty World at War root folder. but when i have the d3d9.dll in the folder the game will not launch. On steam it says "running" then a few seconds later it disappears and nothing happens, I can go back into the folder, remove the file and it launches again. this happens with and without the codlogo.bpm

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2018, 02:20:57 am
Open the game without d3d9 and set the graphics manual, all minimum settings, then launch and you can set it back to manual all extra
Title: Re: T4M causes the game to be unable to launch
Post by: RadimaX on May 25, 2018, 08:17:48 am
why would you install such a terrible mod, i been on this site for years and avoiding that mod like the plague  :please:
just play maps that are already optimized to the point they dont need a T4M mod for a boxmap because somebody decided to add a bunch of random crap to it to the point map dont run...
so they have to add a mod essentially doubling down on the map not running, the chances to enjoy zombies drops down from slim to none haha