UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Scripts => Topic started by: cristian_morales on May 21, 2018, 02:54:55 am

Title: Change the skybox from coding
Post by: cristian_morales on May 21, 2018, 02:54:55 am
Here it is...skybox change script for cod waw.

You can change the skybox in script using my script code.

(https://i.imgur.com/xD37HZah.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/VPws55Uh.jpg)

www.mediafire.com

Title: Re: Change the skybox in game on CoD WaW
Post by: Tim Smith on May 21, 2018, 08:13:48 am
Wait, what ?

Since when we use scripts to change skyboxes ? It's all done in Radiant ffs
Post by: RadimaX on May 21, 2018, 08:47:04 am
i can barely change skybox the normal way lol let alone trough scripting haha :please:
seemed complicated and a lot of text so maybe try to make a video tutorial to go along with this and if it is a good method people will credit you regardless if you ask for it or not so don't worry ;)
Post by: cristian_morales on May 21, 2018, 11:18:03 pm
[ Redacted Message ]
Post by: RadimaX on May 22, 2018, 02:39:08 am
i feel u bro, 2011 i had a laptop and i could not even open cod waw from 2008 then i decided i'm gonna save up for a proper pc to make amazing maps and later that same year i built my first pc, the one used to this very day to make amazing maps :) we make due with what we got at the moment i assume so maybe scripting minecraft is more up your alley, however you just made that 1-Window map, what happen between now and since the first time you started to make that? Really hope you can get your PC sorted since its quite fun messing around with mapping & zombies!
Post by: cristian_morales on May 22, 2018, 10:26:05 pm
I actually did more than that, the maps i have made are called, Moon Wasteland ( moon remake ), GraveYard, OneWindowChallenge, and Forgoten Woods. I can't upload them because i can't build them, my laptop can't open Launcher. I'm still going to continue on them later on the future, i promise you that.
Title: Re: Change the skybox from coding
Post by: Travish on July 21, 2021, 02:30:14 am
hey, bro. could you please share the youtube link for me? it is very interesting work, i would like to implement something like that.
by the way. what do you think it is posible to remake makin night in makin day (skybox)?
Title: Re: Change the skybox from coding
Post by: cristian_morales on October 15, 2021, 02:21:12 am
hey, bro. could you please share the youtube link for me? it is very interesting work, i would like to implement something like that.
by the way. what do you think it is posible to remake makin night in makin day (skybox)?
i added the video