UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: mirko2208 on May 03, 2018, 04:14:43 pm

Title: Tunngle's gone
Post by: mirko2208 on May 03, 2018, 04:14:43 pm
tunngle shutdown so where is the community moving to? :'(
Title: Re: Tunngle's gone
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 24, 2018, 05:55:22 pm
i might be pissing off alot of people but what's Tunngle?
Post by: Ramiabdh on May 24, 2018, 08:29:24 pm
It's a software that creates a VLAN, and allows you to play with people(similar to a VPN) using LAN settings as if you were connected online. Mostly people with pirated copies of games or networking issues use it. But about 3 weeks ago, it was shut down permanently. I could be wrong, but I heard that it was due to the enforcement of some European law that they weren't able to comply with.
Post by: gympie6 on May 24, 2018, 09:34:46 pm
It's a software that creates a VLAN, and allows you to play with people(similar to a VPN) using LAN settings as if you were connected online. Mostly people with pirated copies of games or networking issues use it. But about 3 weeks ago, it was shut down permanently. I could be wrong, but I heard that it was due to the enforcement of some European law that they weren't able to comply with.

The European law is about companies holding information from their customers, they can do it for max two years if the customer agrees and besides companies may not lure or force people to agree with the terms of use and then next selling personal data to other companies by default (Third person). these are some of the rules but there's so much more!

Every company who has my email is now mailing me about the new rules and if I want to stay in their database.  :please:

I am glad they did that because almost every shop here in Holland is trying to get personal data from customers. It's not normal anymore!
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 25, 2018, 06:40:18 am
oh
Post by: RadimaX on May 25, 2018, 08:25:16 am
Maybe its a sign you should finally buy the game?  ;)
Post by: Tim Smith on May 27, 2018, 06:24:48 pm
Maybe its a sign you should finally buy the game?  ;)
+1.

I used to think it's good if your friend like from US and you're from UK to help get a better connection after all for like the distance. Idk, I might be wrong.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 28, 2018, 04:02:27 am
tuungle doesnt negate "distance"