UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: coulter.andrew on May 01, 2018, 06:40:20 pm

Title: Unknown Anim Tree Error
Post by: coulter.andrew on May 01, 2018, 06:40:20 pm
Just a small error.  When I try to test my map after compile and building, I get an error of the likes of, "Unknown anim tree 'zombie_cymbal_monkey'.  How can I fix it? 

P.S.   Why can't the game just skip over that one anim tree like it can so many other errors that seem more important?
Title: Re: Unknown Anim Tree Error
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 01, 2018, 08:45:21 pm
because trying to play the anim without it will crash the game and breaks the code using it
Post by: coulter.andrew on May 01, 2018, 10:10:40 pm
I even backed up my files, omitted the monkey bomb from every file for the map, and looked through the files that may call the anim tree.  But yet, nothing appears.  I even tried making an animtree folder for the map, like I did for a few other errors I had earlier, bit it still didnt work.
Post by: Joeycx on May 02, 2018, 02:23:46 am
does the animtree folder in raw have the file "zombie_cymbal_monkey"? Is the file called in your mapname zone_source? Idk if it get called there either. I'm just thinking of ways i would have done it if i ran into that error. Sorry if i wasn't much help.
Post by: coulter.andrew on May 02, 2018, 02:51:54 am
In your zombie_cymbal_monkey.are, how many linesof code are there?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 02, 2018, 05:33:03 am
not installed the tools correctly in the first place or havent compiled the patch

you cant just create blank files to get around errors either... youll just create "different errors" lol

and youll find we all tried to help you, but when you were told "no its not that simple" you just had a little PMS attack...
Post by: coulter.andrew on May 08, 2018, 08:02:32 pm
I fixed it.  for some reason, the code in my d3dbsp was wrong.  even though I never touch the files for that there is no need.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 08, 2018, 09:04:01 pm
has absolutely nothing to do with it but fair enough