UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Scripts => Topic started by: qwerty195 on April 20, 2018, 11:24:39 pm

Title: Cryo-Slide Soda [CUSTOM PERK]
Post by: qwerty195 on April 20, 2018, 11:24:39 pm
ABNORMAL202'S CRYO-SLIDE SODA (v1.21) [A BO3 Custom Perk]

Videos

What Is Cryo-Slide Soda?

Whenever you slide or knife, all nearby zombies will become frozen for 5 seconds. While frozen they instantly shatter to any damage. After 5 seconds they thaw out, but remain slowed by 25% for another 10 seconds. The Freeze goes on cooldown for 12 seconds. (though all these numbers can be adjusted)

Cryo-Slide Soda comes with it's own original model made by Lethal Peelz, as well as it's own shader, bottle, FX, Vulture Aid Waypoint, and perk jingle, and even a poster you can put in you map.

How Do I Install It In My Map?

The download includes instructions for installation within the instructions.txt file.

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HARRYBO21'S PERKS (v2.1 or higher) INSTALLED FIRST!!!

Shaders

Cryo-Slide Soda originally came with a Black Ops 2 style shader made by Lethal Peelz, but I also made one to fit the Black Ops 3 theme. Both are included in the download.

In order to change the shader, you'll have to edit the customperkicons.lua (located in Root/usermaps/yourmapname/ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks). You must change this line:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
cryo 								= "i_cryo_shader"

so it is set equal to whatever IMAGE asset you want to be the shader.

NOTES

If you happen to make custom perks too, Cryo-Slide Soda uses the specialty: "specialty_stunprotection", so I recommend not using that, if you want it to be compatible with Cryo-Slide Soda.

This Perk debuted in the non-award-winning map Frostbite.

You can change many of the settings of Cryo-Slide Soda within the _zm_perk_cryo.gsh

Credits

PLEASE CREDIT THESE PEOPLE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY!

-Abnormal202

-Harrybo21

-Lethal Peelz

Download

mega.nz
Title: Re: Cryo-Slide Soda [CUSTOM PERK]
Post by: Haaagaibmsirirla on April 21, 2018, 10:38:22 am
This beats banana colada, great job! :)