UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: PinkOmega on April 05, 2018, 01:53:45 pm

Title: T4M console commands
Post by: PinkOmega on April 05, 2018, 01:53:45 pm
When i play zombie maps like der riese it doesn't allow me to use sv_cheats 1 and turn on god mode or no clip any way to fix this
Title: Re: T4M console commands
Post by: gympie6 on April 07, 2018, 11:49:09 pm
When i play zombie maps like der riese it doesn't allow me to use sv_cheats 1 and turn on god mode or no clip any way to fix this

Look if your console isn't turned off in options after installing t4m (d3d9.dll).
Post by: GlueGun87 on April 07, 2018, 11:57:45 pm
Mabe (its awful to say), because i dont recommend it because of the nature to use during online plays (this include latest game also!),
But ubur noobs who use there ability because of there lacking mature or lack of skills use a program not for others but for them selfs is a program called a trainer. Look for the best one for codwaw, please be fair to others say "play with friends" only : D!
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 08, 2018, 02:25:25 am
Mabe (its awful to say), because i dont recommend it because of the nature to use during online plays (this include latest game also!),
But ubur noobs who use there ability because of there lacking mature or lack of skills use a program not for others but for them selfs is a program called a trainer. Look for the best one for codwaw, please be fair to others say "play with friends" only : D!
lol the guy above is prob right, its just off in his options

theres no garuntee that t4m and a cheat trainer can work together, and some maps ( or mods if hes playing stock ) require t4m

well require is a strong word, really its - mods made by lazy modders who either dont know how, or dont care enough - to properly manage their assets use t4m to force the asset limits up, and basically stick the middle finger up to people who cant play t4m only mods / maps
Post by: PinkOmega on April 08, 2018, 05:16:31 pm
well, i have my console on but everytime i enter sv_cheats in it or god it doesn't say anything like sv cheats enabled or GOD MODE Enabled
Post by: RadimaX on April 08, 2018, 08:52:21 pm
is /uninstall a command?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 08, 2018, 10:47:13 pm
yea, alongside

/its_been_ten_years_dear_god_buy_bo1_or_bo3_already
Post by: dadadodo on June 24, 2018, 10:10:34 pm
it's simple type the map file name like devmap nazi_zombie_factory (der riese) and then you can cheat
Post by: Killertruth186 on July 02, 2019, 11:00:23 pm
Is there a way to make the fps go higher than 91 while using t4m or do you have to go to the game configuration and mess around with it?
Post by: Clippy95 on July 04, 2019, 01:34:50 pm
Is there a way to make the fps go higher than 91 while using t4m or do you have to go to the game configuration and mess around with it?
 /com_maxfps 144
replace 144 with any fps you'd like 0 is unlimited