UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: coulter.andrew on March 21, 2018, 12:47:59 am

Title: Zoning help
Post by: coulter.andrew on March 21, 2018, 12:47:59 am
My zones wont properly.  I want the zombies to spawn in zones 1 and 3 when I'm in zone 2, and if I'm in zone 2 and 3 hasnt been entered, I only want zombies to spawn from zone 1 and 2.  But when I do the zones and doors properly, the zombies only spawn in the 1 zone I'm in.  Any ideas why?

PS.  I would also like to know the line to have doors make a sound when you open them like on Der Riese.  I tried looking them up, but to no prevail, I get nothing on that matter.
Title: Re: Zoning help
Post by: codmoddd1234 on March 21, 2018, 01:05:52 am
In your map where the trigger-targets door/clip that enters a zone you can put on the door the kvp
script_sound soundaliasname
//
See maps/zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc and search for script_sound
Title: Re: Zoning help
Post by: fanmagic on March 21, 2018, 03:28:52 pm
My zones wont properly.  I want the zombies to spawn in zones 1 and 3 when I'm in zone 2, and if I'm in zone 2 and 3 hasnt been entered, I only want zombies to spawn from zone 1 and 2.  But when I do the zones and doors properly, the zombies only spawn in the 1 zone I'm in.  Any ideas why?

PS.  I would also like to know the line to have doors make a sound when you open them like on Der Riese.  I tried looking them up, but to no prevail, I get nothing on that matter.
It sounds like you haven't add the zones correctly. Maybe this could help you.
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Ultimate+Guide+to+Zones+in+v1.4+Maps