UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: optic_deity on March 14, 2018, 11:52:38 pm

Title: upcoming mod for nazi_zombie_factory
Post by: optic_deity on March 14, 2018, 11:52:38 pm
I was wondering if anyone knew of any mod that has new/modern weapons for the map itself, to replace the boring W@W weapons.  Well, I am making one, with no help from anyone.  I will be adding about 78 new weapons, ranging from Black Ops all the way to Black Ops 3 weapons.  Any new ideas anyone can provide, and tutorials to some, would be appreciated.
Title: Re: upcoming mod for nazi_zombie_factory
Post by: RadimaX on June 17, 2018, 10:56:25 pm
do you have some pictures of what you done so far?  ;)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 17, 2018, 11:23:25 pm
what map is all the weapons for? like do you have some pictures of what you done so far?  ;)

Re: upcoming mod for nazi_zombie_factory
Post by: RadimaX on June 17, 2018, 11:38:38 pm
litterally the second you wrote that i noticed the topic lol i was browsing trough usernames not trough waw topics so did not notice hehe thx harry haha i obviously was about to edit that as i saw it  ;) but mapname don't matter unless people can see what it looks like
Post by: dadadodo on June 24, 2018, 10:07:51 pm
Ray gun MKII, Raygun MK3
Post by: optic_deity on July 09, 2018, 07:27:21 pm
Ray gun MKII, Raygun MK3
I would like to add Both but I dont know where I can get the premade files for those two weapons.
Post by: johndoe on July 09, 2018, 07:49:00 pm
I would like to add Both but I dont know where I can get the premade files for those two weapons.
The point of making a mod is to add stuff that are created by you. If you don't know how to do that and if you're only going to use assets that are made by other people, please refrain from posting "your" mod here.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 10, 2018, 03:08:39 am
great start
Post by: optic_deity on October 27, 2018, 07:16:54 pm
I give up on it.  Im not going to spend $1500+ to make a mod that I wont even get paid for.  All because of Capitalism and the massive amounts of greed included within.

Double Post Merge: October 27, 2018, 07:19:32 pm
The point of making a mod is to add stuff that are created by you. If you don't know how to do that and if you're only going to use assets that are made by other people, please refrain from posting "your" mod here.

Atleast I am not a greedy moron.  I just dont want to spend $1500+ just to make a mod where I cant make money back.  And then, there is just no tool out there that allows you to extract models, scripts, images, etc form BO2 files.
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 02, 2018, 11:18:11 pm
there is just no tool out there that allows you to extract models, scripts, images, etc form BO2 files. 
oh yes of cause not