UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: wisconsinrules88 on March 13, 2018, 12:06:12 am

Title: New To World at War, Have questions about modding.
Post by: wisconsinrules88 on March 13, 2018, 12:06:12 am
I just bought the Steam version of WAW and have been downloading custom maps. I was wondering if there is a zombies mod menu that you can use on every map. I've searched YouTube and this site and all I can find are mod menus for Der Riese and mod menus that don't work. I'm also trying to find if there's any other custom mods (like custom weapons and zombie mods) that you would recommend or some that you need for custom maps. Sorry if they're stupid questions! Thanks!
Title: Re: New To World at War, Have questions about modding.
Post by: Swag_Chesse_xo1 on March 17, 2018, 06:01:58 pm
Most maps might have Anti-Cheat (applicable to maps during the building of their mod) which can rid the mod of people using commands and cheats.
Post by: cristian_morales on March 18, 2018, 02:14:35 am
Play Green House by BluntStuffy.
Post by: gympie6 on March 18, 2018, 10:13:44 am
I don't think you can open two mods in one game.
There are only weaponmods for basic maps like der reise or nacht der untoten because these maps aren't mods.
If you really want a weapon mod in one of the custom maps you have to contact the maker of the mod to add something like you ask.

To answer your question I think it's no and haven't seen something like this for years.