UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: isaacscott935 on February 22, 2018, 08:09:52 pm

Title: ROUNDS SKIPPING
Post by: isaacscott935 on February 22, 2018, 08:09:52 pm
Hey, so I have just started to make a custom  zombies maps again but I now have encountered an error. My first zone works fine, but when I open my second zone, the zombie spawners do not work in the second zone. The zombies from the first zone follow me in, but when I start a new round in the zone where the spawners aren't working, the rounds just skip. When I come back out of the non-working zone, the zombies continue to respawn in the start zone.
When I first started mapping, almost a year ago, I solved this issue. Then I stopped, for about half a year and I cannot remember why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
Title: Re: ROUNDS SKIPPING
Post by: fanmagic on February 23, 2018, 12:48:42 pm
You need to activate the zone inside your mapname.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
dlc3_zone_init()
{
/*
=============
"Name: add_adjacent_zone( <zone_1>, <zone_2>, <flag>, <one_way> )"
"Summary: Sets up adjacent zones."
"MandatoryArg: <zone_1>: Name of first Info_Volume"
"MandatoryArg: <zone_2>: Name of second Info_Volume"
"MandatoryArg: <flag>: Flag to be set to initiate zones"
"OptionalArg: <one_way>: Make <zone_1> adjacent to <zone_2>. Defaults to false."
"Example: add_adjacent_zone( "receiver_zone", "outside_east_zone", "enter_outside_east" );"
=============
*/

//add_adjacent_zone( "receiver_zone","outside_east_zone","enter_outside_east" );
}

Post by: isaacscott935 on February 23, 2018, 05:18:10 pm
Hey, I have edited the mapname.gsc file in notepad++ before I started this topic. I have also created the info_volumes and added the spawners and risers with the correct KVPs.
Post by: klevi on February 27, 2018, 10:12:34 pm
haahhhhahaahaah i have got this error tooooo for a long time man. just be carefull when u put the zones on that gsc file try to be carefuly cuz u can copy those 2  before a line //
Post by: fanmagic on February 27, 2018, 10:26:58 pm
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146967#content/view/1146967