UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: nickst98 on February 16, 2018, 03:52:39 am

Title: download for mod tools
Post by: nickst98 on February 16, 2018, 03:52:39 am
Hi, i recently got a new pc. is there a place i can download the mod tools for world at war and sniperbolts tutorial fabs? i used to use custom cod but thats long dead.
Title: Re: download for mod tools
Post by: fanmagic on February 16, 2018, 11:31:14 am
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide
I used the modtools from the wiki
Post by: nickst98 on February 16, 2018, 02:39:30 pm
Thanks!
Post by: klevi on February 16, 2018, 07:38:18 pm
well since u are a scripter do u know how to make a script for a moving bus like tranzit?i need that
Post by: fanmagic on February 16, 2018, 08:04:04 pm
well since u are a scripter do u know how to make a script for a moving bus like tranzit?i need that
Yes. It depends on how smoothly do you want it to be implemented.
Ask your question in the help section that also someone else can help you, if i have no time. :)
Post by: krimzon on July 10, 2022, 02:43:35 am
I'm not sure if it's been brought up before but the "All in one +ugx patch" download has some bad soundfiles.
I've taken a look in hex and they are in XWMA format.

Seems like someone decided it would be ok to fill in gaps with the 360 files, or so it appears.

As I type this I'm working on sorting out the bad files and converting them to proper wav files with xWMAencoder from the DirectX sdk so that people who still want to map for W@W can have all the sounds working properly.

I also don't know how this went unnoticed since sounds like the pack a punch and certain dog sounds are obviously missing when playing the map.

Edit:
I was wrong, Harry's perks broke something with a couple of sound files and they just happened to be the xwma files but these are ignored in raw.

Clean install plus modtools with ugx patch and Gympies6's perks works way better.