UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: ZK Studios on December 28, 2013, 05:18:14 pm

Title: [Manager] Prison Mission v1.1 (updated)
Post by: ZK Studios on December 28, 2013, 05:18:14 pm
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

PRISON MISSION

What's NEW with Prison Mission v1.1?

- Vulture Aid (by offthewall2112, pacman25, and RedSpace200)
   a. waypoints for weapons, box, and Pack-A-Punch (but not perks due to game engine limits)
   b. Ammo/point drops
   c. Green smoke to hide from zombies

- New Weapon: PSG1 sniper

- "Sticky walls" have been fixed (not perfect, but 100x better)

- Easter Egg dialog has been moved to 'voice' audio

- Dialog at map start is now accessable through a radio and will not play at game start

- Zombies will run from you during solo Quick Revive

- Player will recieve a Ray Gun during solo Quick Revive

- Quick Revive machine will not disappear after purchasing 3 times on Co-Op

- Fixed bug when activating the ZK Redspace Challenge during a round change would glitch the round number

- All radios can be accessed by knifing only

- Reload speeds have been changed for some weapons

- Ammo and damage levels have been changed for some weapons

- Fixed bugs with the hidden song

- Fixed bug where the Cheese Cube wouldn't work after throwing a grenade at it

- Fixed minor Easter Egg bugs

- Other minor improvements

Make sure you delete the old version of Prison Mission. It can be found here:
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

Then install the latest
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Prison Mission is complete and ready for you to enjoy! Discover the wide variety of content this map has to offer while shooting the living daylights outta hordes of zombies!

Story: This map continues the zombies story prior to "Buried". All events at "Buried" have not existed.

Features: (I will not mention all of them, but I will list some key aspects of the map)

- Black Ops II 2-sided step-by-step easter egg w/ audio dialog instructions

- Origins styled interactable puzzles

- 2 custom playable characters (full audio dialog and player models, replacing Dempsey and Richtofen)
          a. Player 1 is ZK
          b. Player 2 is Samantha
          c. Player 3 is Takeo
          d. Player 4 is Nikolai

- 45 custom weapons
           a. Black Ops II weapons -- M27, Death Machine, Duel-wield Kap-40, HAMR, M8A1,
                                    Chicago Typewriter, PDW, Peacekeeper, Scar-H, An-94
                                    Ray Gun MK2, and more

b. Black Ops weapons -- ASP, Spas-12, CZ75, Dragunov, Enfield, Famas, FnFal, Galil, Commando,
                                 HK-21, HS10, Stakeout, KS23, M14, M16, Mac11, MP5k, MPL, 
                                 Skorpion, AK-74u, AK-47, Stoner, Uzi, and more

c. Modern Warfare 3 weapons -- PPOM1 and no more

d. World at War weapons -- PPsh-41, Thompson, Ray Gun, 357 Magnum, Cheese Gun, Bowie knife

e. Not from Call of Duty weapons -- AEK-71

f. All weapons have custom Pack-A-Punch camos, names, and some have attachments

- 14 perks

a. 4 WaW perks, 4 BO perks, Dr Dagger, Double-Dew, and Electric Cherry

b. Generic perks are being introduced. Don't wanna spend $2500 on Jugg? No problem!
            Get Jugger-Fuel, only $1500. But don't be suprised if you get downed in less hits...

c. Dr Dagger and Double-Dew have custom jingles playing from their machine

- Changing maze beneath the map

- Tons of interactive/objective humorous easter eggs w/ custom audio throughout the map

Of course there are a ton of things that I am not going to mention because it would ruin the playing experience.

Here are some over-head shots of the map:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi40.tinypic.com%2F5zh9ox.jpg&hash=3e4808f92d538a4359e3ebc3aba9c1963af45640)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi43.tinypic.com%2Fnrk3l.jpg&hash=52b8d4f4a2e1fef9eb2016ed80d88383cf51d571)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi41.tinypic.com%2F2zptnxz.jpg&hash=dba77c00551bf045ebee2a38642fb41f5d793561)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi41.tinypic.com%2F2lv1frt.jpg&hash=7b37e0f724fd4789358037ba65f83d46bf30a117)

PRISON MISSION - Gameplay Trailer - NEW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14nJDo3Yezw#ws)

Special thanks to:
Tom-BMX (end_game function)
Mr Hankey(zombie counter)
TheMightyDude(3-trigger function)
Bamskater33(BO perks)
ConvictioNDR (enhanced Double-Tap function)
JR-Imagine(fixed Mule-Kick)
RedSpace200(random scripting help, rounds function, Raygun MK2)
Pacman25 and offthewall2112 (AN-94, Electric Cherry, Iron Man model help)
HexZombies(generic perk shaders/machines, random shaders, Double-Dew machine)
Stuffed_Oatmeal and echo000 (M27, Death Machine, Duel-wield Kap-40, HAMR, M8A1, Chicago Typewriter, PDW, Peacekeeper, Scar-H)
BioAftermath(Shaders for Jugg, Speedcola, Doubletap, Revive, Deadshot, Mule-kick, PHD, Staminup)
bigedude33 (A few hilarious songs) --
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1K0dOUXlTyaDODIxpTBBwQ (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1K0dOUXlTyaDODIxpTBBwQ)

If I missed anyone please PM me, I'll update the description

Da Beta Testers:
Stuffed_Oatmeal
Pacman25
Victor Ferrari
Stopsign43
Fatboypro
Title: Re: Prison Mission
Post by: DeletedUser on December 28, 2013, 05:20:24 pm
I can assure you, that this map is win win win win win win win win win win win win win win ..........(repeat infinity times)........ win win all the time!
Post by: ZK Studios on December 28, 2013, 05:28:11 pm
I can assure you, that this map is win win win win win win win win win win win win win win ..........(repeat infinity times)........ win win all the time!

Thanks man. :)
Post by: treminaor on December 28, 2013, 06:16:09 pm
Title: Re: [Manager] Prison Mission
Post by: KennetRP on December 28, 2013, 06:57:04 pm
Wow! Is it just me, or does this prison reminds me of the prison in The Walking Dead TV-series?
Post by: treminaor on December 28, 2013, 07:13:36 pm
Wow! Is it just me, or does this prison reminds me of the prison in The Walking Dead TV-series?
If you turn your music on, the Walking Dead theme song will play as soon as you spawn... it's meant to look like the prison.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on December 28, 2013, 07:49:28 pm
Map is suffering from 'Sticky Wall' syndrome is dozens of spots around the map and make it very difficult to traverse through. These seriously need attention as it is very off putting.

That aside, the map is detailed beautifully and has some incredible ports included, from weapons to perks. If you can smooth out the mapping a little and make it so that players do not keep getting stuck on stuff that isn't there, this would easily be one of the best maps released in some time.
Post by: timelordalex on December 28, 2013, 08:13:04 pm
Map is suffering from 'Sticky Wall' syndrome is dozens of spots around the map and make it very difficult to traverse through. These seriously need attention as it is very off putting.

That aside, the map is detailed beautifully and has some incredible ports included, from weapons to perks. If you can smooth out the mapping a little and make it so that players do not keep getting stuck on stuff that isn't there, this would easily be one of the best maps released in some time.

This, sticky steps and walls are a pain, and doors that trap you, ask you for 2k and no zombies spawn for you to be able to pay the fee
Post by: treminaor on December 28, 2013, 08:16:25 pm
The main one I noticed was the staircase right next to Mule Kick. I agree, needs to be fixed.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on December 28, 2013, 08:20:06 pm
I died on that particular spot twice. There is several that I hope to point out to ZK in a live stream later. InventiveDenial is doing a stream at 10pm EST and I believe ZK will be tuning in.

These issues are probably very easy to resolve though, and if done, this map will be fantastic. I think the EE is by far the best and closest to a Treyarch I have seen in the custom scene, and the map layout and detailing is really incredible considering ZK only has a few maps to his name.

If the issues with invicible debris is sorted, it gets a 10/10 from me for sure.
Post by: Subzerokid on December 28, 2013, 09:10:37 pm
When I downloaded this and started playing it, it was Beach Town, and I've never once downloaded Beach Town, and it says it's this map when I select the mod, but once I launch it, it's Beach Town, so what is goin' on?
Post by: treminaor on December 28, 2013, 09:13:35 pm
When I downloaded this and started playing it, it was Beach Town, and I've never once downloaded Beach Town, and it says it's this map when I select the mod, but once I launch it, it's Beach Town, so what is goin' on?http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif
Whoops! fixed now.
Post by: epicpwn67123 on December 28, 2013, 10:03:00 pm
i still got beach town when i launched the map
Post by: Subzerokid on December 28, 2013, 10:14:56 pm
It's still happening, is there a way to delete the mods?
Post by: SajeOne on December 28, 2013, 10:20:40 pm
Go into "AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods" and delete the prison folder. Then re-download from the manager. I just tested the download and it works fine.
Post by: Winter on December 28, 2013, 11:38:39 pm
When you go down with Quick Revive the zombies still go after you, when you go down you need to activate no target then after a period of 5 seconds for example turn it off. I'm not sure how you would do this because I've only made MW2 1.11 patches for PS3.
Post by: kamakazi124 on December 29, 2013, 02:36:31 am
When you go down with Quick Revive the zombies still go after you, when you go down you need to activate no target then after a period of 5 seconds for example turn it off. I'm not sure how you would do this because I've only made MW2 1.11 patches for PS3.

yes please fix this, solo is so hard when quick revive is useless
but other than that and the sticky walls absolutely love the map
im so sad that i didnt get an iron man suit
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 29, 2013, 02:50:23 am
Thank you for sharing
Post by: Subzerokid on December 29, 2013, 04:19:09 am
So, it was turning into Beach town, so I had to un-install it, now I'm trying to re-install it, but now it's saying that it timed out. I just think this map hates me
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif)

Post Merge: December 29, 2013, 05:52:04 am
And now it's downloading, but at 3kb/s. :/
Post by: CrazyPurple on December 29, 2013, 06:08:47 am
One of my favourite maps and not just because its the walking dead themed, although i do really love the walking dead.

Only problem im having is every time i die its because i get stuck on a wall/random object and zombies pile up on me, then when im downed with quick revive zombies stand right on top of me so i die again instantly, if these problems were fixed this map would be perfect.
Post by: RamboBadass on December 29, 2013, 06:55:37 pm
HAHAHAHHA the troll on spyderbite was awesome man and it was twice lol
Post by: johndoe on December 30, 2013, 03:21:56 am
Apart from some issues, this map is pretty good. The jumpscares was pretty good. My roommates laughed at me a lot for screaming like a girl. Details are nice. It has some cool easter eggs, but i have a personal opinion about all of your maps. I don't think it's a good idea to make references to some youtubers. It makes the maps look like they're made only for them and repulsive for most of the people. I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them, but you should really think about it.
Post by: ZK Studios on December 30, 2013, 04:06:59 am
Apart from some issues, this map is pretty good. The jumpscares was pretty good. My roommates laughed at me a lot for screaming like a girl. Details are nice. It has some cool easter eggs, but i have a personal opinion about all of your maps. I don't think it's a good idea to make references to some youtubers. It makes the maps look like they're made only for them and repulsive for most of the people. I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them, but you should really think about it.

I completely understand, man. However, any NGT eggs (apart from one character quote) can only be accessed by their specific usernames. I think it's a much better way of doing things. In addition to that, I was asked specifically by the members of NGT to include these "trolls" for them. They talk to me frequently on Twitter via DM and I really enjoy then as they are great guys.

Now I just typed a paragraph about this, lol. I completely understand your point. I just include this out of request by them and my viewers. :)

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 04:11:36 am
I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them

Btw, I admire you for not being a hater towards them when you don't support them. Most people are 100% one way or the other. It's hard to find decent people who don't hate on others now days. Respect added
Post by: Dust on December 30, 2013, 04:13:28 am
I loved the shoutout to yote with the upgraded ppsh(yotes pp) I thought that was very cool to remember him by
Post by: RamboBadass on December 30, 2013, 04:32:39 am
i love this map man its great beat 3arc any day

respect added man

pm
Post by: johndoe on December 30, 2013, 05:06:55 am
I completely understand, man. However, any NGT eggs (apart from one character quote) can only be accessed by their specific usernames. I think it's a much better way of doing things. In addition to that, I was asked specifically by the members of NGT to include these "trolls" for them. They talk to me frequently on Twitter via DM and I really enjoy then as they are great guys.

Now I just typed a paragraph about this, lol. I completely understand your point. I just include this out of request by them and my viewers. :)

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 04:11:36 am
Btw, I admire you for not being a hater towards them when you don't support them. Most people are 100% one way or the other. It's hard to find decent people who don't hate on others now days. Respect added
i'm glad i didn't get a negative response to my comment. it's just not my thing to have things related to people that just play the game and put it on youtube but haven't actually done anything for custom community. thank you for understanding.
Post by: RamboBadass on December 30, 2013, 05:11:57 am
well they promote ugx thats all i have to say lol
Post by: johndoe on December 30, 2013, 05:34:11 am
well they promote ugx thats all i have to say lol
i'm not trying to start a fight but in my opinion, they don't actually care about the custom community. they once stopped giving credit to the mappers until some people told them to do it again as far as i remember.
Post by: RamboBadass on December 30, 2013, 05:49:50 am
i got ya  i do recall this as well and i deff. dont want a fight lol i respect your opinion 
Post by: SajeOne on December 30, 2013, 06:03:51 am
They do promote people who need a special boost to get projects going. Many indie developed games wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the mass advertising via YouTube which caused people to be interested and purchase certain titles. I'm certainly very thankful people like Spiderbite promote our content and others, he was even nice enough to donate to our site. Stand up guy in my opinion. Doesn't necessarily go for all youtubers but my first statement still applies there. Anyway just my two cents, not trying to instigate anyone.
Post by: johndoe on December 30, 2013, 06:22:01 am
They do promote people who need a special boost to get projects going. Many indie developed games wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the mass advertising via YouTube which caused people to be interested and purchase certain titles. I'm certainly very thankful people like Spiderbite promote our content and others, he was even nice enough to donate to our site. Stand up guy in my opinion. Doesn't necessarily go for all youtubers but my first statement still applies there. Anyway just my two cents, not trying to instigate anyone.
whatever i said, it was just me and my opinions saje. like i said before, i don't wanna start a fight over something and i'm definitely not a hater. i just expressed my opinions, and i respect every single person's opinion. i think we should stop talking about such irrelevant matter and appreciate the map, what do you think? :)
Post by: RamboBadass on December 30, 2013, 06:22:27 am
i want to donate sajeone but im broke :( for the time being
  i really app. everything you guys do !!!
Post by: DuaLVII on December 30, 2013, 09:32:45 am
Personal Opinions;

Great map, Epic details and perfectly to scale almost replica of the prison from `The Walking Dead` with tons of great perks and amazingly well made scripts which keeps the map moving and challenging.
I also must say that I jumped out of my skin on some parts with the image flashes and scary noises.

Few bad sides I've found is there are a few places you can get stuck, especially one spot in particular which will get you badly stuff until you go down and re-spawn which would be at the doors that close downstairs if you get caught as it closes.
As mentioned already, the stairs near mule kick can get you caught but won't get you stuck.

One thing that really is annoying after playing the map once is the introduction voice which would of been better if it was more to the point and a lot shorter as it seems to go on and no offence but pretty lame and no way to turn it off apart from turning the SFX Volume down.

But really from weighing the Good things with the Bad things I have to say the good things win.
Post by: ZK Studios on December 30, 2013, 02:21:56 pm
One thing that really is annoying after playing the map once is the introduction voice which would of been better if it was more to the point and a lot shorter as it seems to go on and no offence but pretty lame and no way to turn it off apart from turning the SFX Volume down.

But really from weighing the Good things with the Bad things I have to say the good things win.

Most people enjoyed the audio the first time and got a little sick of it as they played the map multiple times. I agree with you there. lol  If I ever do dialog at the beginning again, I will make it short and to-the-point. :)
Post by: Rusoski on January 01, 2014, 04:34:40 am
You are crazy D:

Thank you so much!

Wour work is apreciated!
Post by: holz on January 01, 2014, 08:43:53 am
Great Map great Easter Egg!
I like it, good job.  8)
For what is building place in Startarea?
Post by: moonmaster1 on January 02, 2014, 05:14:58 am
I was really liking the map, then I hit a jump scare with the headphones on and audio at max.

I think I'll go play some banjo kazooie to lower my heart rate.
Post by: Psy0ch on January 02, 2014, 11:23:39 am
I was really liking the map, then I hit a jump scare with the headphones on and audio at max.

I´m not the only one ^^
Post by: tim3cri8i8 on January 02, 2014, 06:03:52 pm
This map is win really enjoyed it (as i do with all maps made by ZK) i can see a lot of time and effort went into this map because it came out as a enjoyable experience.
Post by: MrSlagovich on January 03, 2014, 05:11:17 am
Awesome map.

ZK are you going to update this map? and fix the bugs on it?
Bugs i have found:

Solo revive doesn't make the zombies go away from the player.
Guns with silencers don't have silenced sounds? so i would either put the sounds in or take off the silencers, it just doesn't make sense.
Some guns don't have the right sounds.
Not really a bug but the sprint anims for some of the guns are just engine ones, i would add custom ones.
I would also make the main menu a custom one.

Like i said i like the map but i think with these small updates and bug fixes the map could be so much better and more realistic. The small things add up.
Post by: tomikaze on January 03, 2014, 05:31:07 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVlHaEPAqM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVlHaEPAqM)

Here is a problem I just found, let me know if this has happened to anyone else. Must be a dead spot on the map where the zombies just run back to spawn.
Post by: daedra descent on January 03, 2014, 08:50:13 am
Where did you get the idea for multiple power switches? I ask because i created a script that does the exact same thing, minus the different hintstring and sound. It may be just a coincidence, but if it isn't i would like some credit for it.

EDIT: To be clear, the power switch system used in this map is very easy to make. It is entirely possible that this is just a coincidence.

Post by: Dust on January 03, 2014, 03:41:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVlHaEPAqM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVlHaEPAqM)

Here is a problem I just found, let me know if this has happened to anyone else. Must be a dead spot on the map where the zombies just run back to spawn.

Ya this happens to me too.
Post by: ubatcha786 on January 03, 2014, 09:11:58 pm
could you give a tutorial on how to change the character voices
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on January 04, 2014, 05:40:06 pm
Im having the same problem of stickywalls and cornertraped by stairs.http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/mother_of_god.gif (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/mother_of_god.gif)

and some zombies just stand out of reach WTF
Post by: kcow46 on January 05, 2014, 09:05:15 pm
This map is sexy as F*** i love all the TWD references but i must ask a question  are the references solely to the show or do you have some references to the comics or VG? also i have a friend who still didn't finish the show; will this map spoil the show for him??? i know it's a pretty weird question but we're totally anti-spoilers
Keep up the great work ZK
I don't know if i can afford to donate right now but it's certainly on my list>  :rainbow:
Post by: treminaor on January 05, 2014, 10:08:20 pm
also i have a friend who still didn't finish the show; will this map spoil the show for him??? i know it's a pretty weird question but we're totally anti-spoilers
Other than its at the prison, no.
Post by: kcow46 on January 05, 2014, 10:21:08 pm
Thanks for the speedy answers

Post Merge: January 06, 2014, 08:38:06 pm
Hey me again;
the more i play this map the more i fall in love with it
any recommendations for similir maps?
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 10, 2014, 04:18:02 pm
ZK is currently working on patch now guys. It should be released when he feel he has addressed majority of the issues. I am actually on board with him to help test out the patch when released. I am also aware of the numerous but not game breaking issues.

ZK is very great mapper and should continue to put out A+ content.

Thanks ZK,

InvDenial
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 10, 2014, 04:45:27 pm
the more i play this map the more i fall in love with it
any recommendations for similir maps?

There is a LOT of maps that could be recommended. Comosea, Nacht Der Toten Walder, Rise, Abandoned Rocket Base, Illuminati Island, Neighborhood, Zombie Train and Beach Town all have fun Easter Eggs on them. There is literally hundreds more that you can choose from, but they are some of the better ones I can think of off the bat.

There is also a ton of other, highly detailed maps you can choose from also that don't have EE's as such, but are fun to play through nonetheless. They include...

Lockdown, Fallout Assault Center, Zebba's Farm, Return to Kneipe Der Untoten, TMG Alcatraz, Overrun, Baseball Field 2, Seelow, UGX Cabin, Farm Swamp etc.

When it comes to custom maps, you really need to just try them to see what you like. The scene has a great blend of maps to it. You can have straight up survival, or Side Quest laden maps.

Don't forget also, that with maps that feature the UGX mod, you also have the choice of playing various other game modes too.

My personal favorite is Gun Game on Zebba's Farm. I truly believe that map is the best one to play Gun Game on. Just feels right.

Either way, I would highly recommend you play Nacht Der Toten Walder, Zombie Train and Neighborhood first. 3 great maps that offer an awesome survival experience and also feature great side quests to them.

Neighborhood can be found here : http://zommods.com/neighborhood/ (http://zommods.com/neighborhood/)

zommods is a site ran by the UGX Map Reviewer Tomikaze, and is a great place to download maps not found on this site.  Hope this helps. :)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on January 10, 2014, 11:03:56 pm
F. U.

Jump scare room gave me a heart attack...

RESPECTIVELY IMPRESSIVE
Post by: tomikaze on January 19, 2014, 01:51:58 am

zommods is a site ran by the UGX Map Reviewer Tomikaze, and is a great place to download maps not found on this site.  Hope this helps. :)

Thanks DeathBringerZen. Bro, you are very helpful and just an all around good guy, a real credit to the custom zombie scene. We're lucky to have you around.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 19, 2014, 02:55:36 am
Thanks DeathBringerZen. Bro, you are very helpful and just an all around good guy, a real credit to the custom zombie scene. We're lucky to have you around.

I feel the same about you mate. You put your heart and soul into the custom scene and I think the community benefits from that greatly. You are definitely one of the good guys.  ;)
Post by: gammazice on January 24, 2014, 07:47:33 am
This is mind-blowingly awesome for a custom map, although the voices are too quiet. The zombies drown out ZK and the Easter Egg voices, would LOVE a YouTube Easter Egg walk-though... (hint hint)

P.S. I need people to play with me...

Post Merge: January 24, 2014, 03:07:37 pm
Also, my only big problem with this map is that there is a perk limit. Why man?
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 24, 2014, 05:19:28 pm
Would LOVE a YouTube Easter Egg walk-though... (hint hint)

That would be very possible man.

The update should be coming in next week maybe sooner. Just finishing up last run of beta testing today. Got to say you guys are in for treat. That's all I can say. I will be constructing a promo video today also for new stuff being added.

In regards to map issues, I can say all have been resolved.
Post by: ZK Studios on January 24, 2014, 05:57:50 pm
This is mind-blowingly awesome for a custom map, although the voices are too quiet. The zombies drown out ZK and the Easter Egg voices, would LOVE a YouTube Easter Egg walk-though... (hint hint)

Beat the easter egg and you will find out why ;)
Post by: gammazice on January 24, 2014, 10:55:37 pm
Ooohh, nice touch. All perks? or all perks permanently?
Also, what does Dr. Dagger do exactly?
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 25, 2014, 03:10:00 am
Ooohh, nice touch. All perks? or all perks permanently?
Also, what does Dr. Dagger do exactly?

Dr. Dagger is a increased melee damage perk.

Post Merge: January 25, 2014, 03:35:47 am
Exclusive Sneak Peak: Tonight we will be in final stages of beta testing for v1.1 of the Prison Mission map by Zk. We will be showing all the cool new features being added. Alongside with showing you the final stages of a beta test. One side of EE will be done. That means tune in at your own risk.

ZK has given our group full access to stream. However no links will be given out for this is a beta. Just viewing purposes.

Stream starts in 10 minutes on twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
Post by: gammazice on January 25, 2014, 04:02:27 am
Increased by how much though? Also I heard something about knife revives?
P.S. I'm watching the stream.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 25, 2014, 04:16:23 am
Increased by how much though? Also I heard something about knife revives?
P.S. I'm watching the stream.

Don't know exact amount of damage it does and how effective it is in high rounds. The perk is used to increase melee damage. As far as reviving someone have not heard of that one.
Post by: gammazice on January 25, 2014, 04:22:55 am
Will you find out for us?

Post Merge: January 25, 2014, 04:31:09 am
You seem to be having problems with the stream and your voiceover
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 26, 2014, 04:52:14 am
Got to (finally) try out the updated version of this map this evening, and I can assure everyone right now... it is going to be very well received.

The clipping issues seem to be 100% resolved, or at least in the areas that were most affected. The map has also been mixed up a little with a few things, and there is some very nice additions to it too. :P

I would love to say more on it, and there is a LOT of things I would love to say, but I don't want to spoil any of it, so I will wait for it to be released.

Great work ZK.
Post by: SpuGe on January 26, 2014, 08:40:56 am
Got some issues.

This comes when i try to launch it

can't load jump_scare1
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 26, 2014, 03:04:58 pm
Ladies and gentleman all testing has been concluded patch should be out today or tomorrow.
Post by: n123q45 on January 26, 2014, 04:00:46 pm
its like a one knife till round 30 if i remember right
Post by: gammazice on January 26, 2014, 09:34:55 pm
With or without the Bowie Knife on top of Dr. Dagger?
Post by: ZK Studios on January 27, 2014, 02:28:49 pm
The new version will be live on the manager soon. Feel free to dance for joy! (or cry)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 27, 2014, 07:02:01 pm
The new version will be live on the manager soon. Feel free to dance for joy! (or cry)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs1.thejournal.ie%2Fmedia%2F2013%2F05%2Fwillcarltondance02.gif&hash=5aaa0b712dc6a9a01e76539c19ebc12e156db018)

Edit : Let me just say... It is pretty damn hard to get a good quality version of a 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' GIF, seeing as it is a near 20 year old TV show, but when I read the comment it was the exact scene that popped into my mind, so deal with it. :P
Title: Re: [Manager] Prison Mission v1.1 (updated)
Post by: treminaor on January 27, 2014, 07:06:36 pm
The update is available now on the US mirror - having some trouble uploading to the EU one currently but we're working on fixing it and I will let you guys know when that is working.

Edit: EU mirror is up now as well :)
Post by: gammazice on January 30, 2014, 09:51:37 am
I don't know about you guys but, I can't get 1.1 to work it keeps loading up 1.0 when I click on 1.1. Do I need to delete 1.0?

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 09:54:19 am
Also, when I downloaded it from the manager it popped back up in the menu again as if I hadn't downloaded it in the first place.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on January 30, 2014, 11:11:11 am
I don't know about you guys but, I can't get 1.1 to work it keeps loading up 1.0 when I click on 1.1. Do I need to delete 1.0?

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 09:54:19 am
Also, when I downloaded it from the manager it popped back up in the menu again as if I hadn't downloaded it in the first place.

Nope try and delete then reinstall. If you need help feel free to pm me for assistance.
Post by: dannyrap87 on January 30, 2014, 06:46:53 pm
I have the same problem, I downloaded, in the mod folder appears like "Prison Mission v1.1" but I think it is just the 1.0 version. Zombies don´t run from me during Quick Revive, I don´t get a Ray Gun during Quick Revive, still it is played the Dialog in the start of the map, and no sign of the new Vulture Aid perk (neither in the _zombiemode_perks_black_ops.gsc file). Please check if it was uploaded correctly.
Thanks for all your effort  ;)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 30, 2014, 06:49:22 pm
Go to your...

C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

folder and remove all instances of the Prison Mission mod and then try redownloading it through the Map Manager.

I will try it now myself just to make sure though.
Post by: treminaor on January 30, 2014, 08:03:07 pm
Typo on my part, download should be fixed now. Sorry! ::)
Post by: dannyrap87 on January 30, 2014, 08:15:20 pm
No problem  ;) Currently it says "Could not access the file requested. Please try another mirror or try again later" For both servers, USA ans EU. I suppose that I have to wait a little bit or something if you just uploaded the file. I will inform as soon as I can download it.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 08:44:15 pm
Now it is version 1.1  8) Thanks for fixing it
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 04, 2014, 02:06:12 am
Got some issues.

This comes when i try to launch it

can't load jump_scare1

Jumpscare!?! :o
Never found it, never want to.
Post by: Psy0ch on February 04, 2014, 03:08:17 pm
Jumpscare!?! :o
Never found it, never want to.

you really dont want to find them
I had the same issue i think something ist broken in the downloader :/
i got the 1.1 from a friend so i dont care anymore ^^
Post by: bodjo on March 01, 2014, 01:48:10 pm
i would rly recommend you to make this map as an all perks other than just equip 4 perks when there is so many other. boring is we can just get 4 of them at once
Post by: soldjaguy on March 01, 2014, 03:32:25 pm
Go ZK xD
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on March 02, 2014, 02:43:10 am
Yep the map turned out good. Very good.
Post by: daedra descent on March 02, 2014, 03:00:18 am
Yep the map turned out good. Very good.

Depends if you choose to ignore the absolutely terrible voice acting and long intro, the unbalanced weapons w/ wrong sounds, the references to NGT every 5 seconds, the jumpscares that serve no purpose, and the several game breaking issues - which makes me ask why this map was added to the map manager because one of the requirements is that it doesn't have any game breaking issues.

There wasn't a single thing that i personally liked about this map, not even the level design.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on March 02, 2014, 03:22:43 am
I think the map is great after the update. I certainly did not find any game breaking issues myself, and I actually think the layout is pretty decent.

The jump scares are a bit silly I agree, but I actually think ZK did a great job on this map considering it is what, his 3-4th map?

I think you are being overly harsh on your verdict Deadra, but you are entitled to your opinion.
Post by: daedra descent on March 02, 2014, 03:48:37 am
I think the map is great after the update. I certainly did not find any game breaking issues myself, and I actually think the layout is pretty decent.

The jump scares are a bit silly I agree, but I actually think ZK did a great job on this map considering it is what, his 3-4th map?

I think you are being overly harsh on your verdict Deadra, but you are entitled to your opinion.

When I say "game breaking" i mean things like zombies getting stuck behind windows, players able to enter areas they shouldn't, zombies unable to get to the player, ETC - not like kick you out of game or make your game crash type of game breaking.

I apologies for being harsh, that was not my intention.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on March 02, 2014, 04:05:05 am
I did see zombies derp out in the window by the Thompson, and I occasionally found that there would be one zombie not spawning in every now and again. Did not notice any spots that I got out of the playing area though.

The voice acting is cheesy for sure, but it is customs. People don't have professional studios to do this kind of thing. I think it was quite unique considering. Then there was the pretty well thought out EE(s). That was a nice touch.

Visually the map is pleasing to the eye. A fair amount of detailing has been done, and I definitely think there is a nice balance to the map as you progress through it.

Apart from the vicious rant on another custom forum, I have barely seen anyone criticize this map.
Post by: SpuGe on March 04, 2014, 12:37:58 pm
Anybody up to try this with 4 players?
Post by: Dust on March 04, 2014, 12:43:54 pm
I played this coop and noticed a game breaking glitch with vulture aid, somehow, after standing in the green mist, and walking away from it really fast, the stink kept on following me everywhere i went, therefore the zombies could not hit me, even if they walked up to me they wouldnt touch me, i could still kill myself with a grenade but the zombies couldnt kill me, which meant we would have to end the game. I know this is the first map with vulture aid in it so i expect some bugs, but hopefully they can fix it before its in another map cause it was rather disappointing
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on March 06, 2014, 10:48:30 pm
During testing of vulture aid, I did never notice that. I tested that crap out of it too. I will go back and play again and see if i notice. As far as the update, it did address alot of the game breaking issues.
Post by: Mattern95 on March 08, 2014, 12:12:22 pm
Why can i only have 4 perks when its a lot more on the map?
Post by: DeletedUser on March 18, 2014, 11:36:59 pm
ZK i really like this map :D
Post by: jorgep28 on March 19, 2014, 04:15:47 am
i cant play this map because of jumpscares =3
Post by: chromastone10 on March 19, 2014, 05:59:06 am
i cant play this map because of jumpscares =3
just turn off your sound :P thats what scares you, its the noise
Post by: MistaC4 on April 19, 2014, 03:53:47 am
Depends if you choose to ignore the absolutely terrible voice acting and long intro, the unbalanced weapons w/ wrong sounds, the references to NGT every 5 seconds, the jumpscares that serve no purpose, and the several game breaking issues - which makes me ask why this map was added to the map manager because one of the requirements is that it doesn't have any game breaking issues.

There wasn't a single thing that i personally liked about this map, not even the level design.
This is kinda late lol, but I do agree with DD
Post by: soarwisdomkid on May 03, 2014, 10:21:47 pm
Dude add reload sounds to the guns.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 04, 2014, 05:39:08 am
 :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: Everytime there's a map with awesome features, there's always jumpscares that stand in the way and ruins the experience for me (but still a good map)
Its just like Bridge and Crash maps :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

Sorry ZK your still my hero when it came to making maps (working on a map called BLACK O.N.I. I owe it all to your tutorials), but the jumpscares just ruined it for me.
Post by: ZK Studios on May 15, 2014, 05:26:17 pm
Sorry ZK your still my hero when it came to making maps (working on a map called BLACK O.N.I. I owe it all to your tutorials), but the jumpscares just ruined it for me.

lol, where's your sense of adventure and courage! :)
Post by: DuaLVII on May 15, 2014, 08:45:29 pm
Me and Several others played this map recently again, 6 times we replayed it due to some people crashing when minimizing and rest by deaths and all 6 times I opened the door leading to mule kick and each time I forgot about the scare that pops up and one time I stubbed my toe on my desk... Those jump scares are a hazard and horrible despite the fact everyone else laughed so hard.

I'll let my avatar say the rest.
Post by: tomikaze on May 15, 2014, 08:52:54 pm
I forgot about the scare that pops up and one time I stubbed my toe on my desk...
:D I am laughing SO hard right now. Best. Admission. Ever.  :D
Post by: ZK Studios on May 15, 2014, 10:56:52 pm
:D I am laughing SO hard right now. Best. Admission. Ever.  :D

:D
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 15, 2014, 11:21:47 pm
lol, where's your sense of adventure and courage! :)

Im adventurous and all but the map would be #1 on my top 10 list if the jumpscares  werent there.  :-[
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 06:57:59 pm
This map is not caulked very well dude but in all honesty great map, very fun.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 22, 2014, 01:39:54 am
I dont wanna be flagged but I just realized Im not the only one complaining about em jumpscares, picture and sound.  :-\   ...    :troll:
Post by: haxman123 on May 22, 2014, 09:09:15 am
I dont wanna be flagged but I just realized Im not the only one complaining about em jumpscares, picture and sound.  :-\   ...    :troll:

Yeah the jump scares are annoying
Post by: Ramiabdh on June 22, 2014, 11:39:39 pm
This map was a great achievement you did ZK and thanks alot, actually I have watched NGT and it was so funny when he got scare, it even got me too. anyways thanks again for the awesome map man and keep up the good work. :)
Post by: haloslayer1045 on July 11, 2014, 02:53:38 pm
could have been good, but seriously, the jumpscares RUINED it.

they're not necessary.
also, i remember some1 said there were other maps with jumpscares, could some1 tell me the names?
Post by: tomikaze on July 11, 2014, 03:49:48 pm
I hear you man, but we've been through this many times before on this topic and others. There like 2 jumpscares on this map and unlike some other maps that have jumpscares this map has a lot to offer. Just get past them or run around and have fun without opening those doors. The only other map I can think of at the moment that has jumpscares is one called Bridge, but unless you hate yourself you can just avoid that map altogether.
Post by: steviewonder87 on July 11, 2014, 04:42:57 pm
could have been good, but seriously, the jumpscares RUINED it.

they're not necessary.
also, i remember some1 said there were other maps with jumpscares, could some1 tell me the names?
I hear you man, but we've been through this many times before on this topic and others. There like 2 jumpscares on this map and unlike some other maps that have jumpscares this map has a lot to offer. Just get past them or run around and have fun without opening those doors. The only other map I can think of at the moment that has jumpscares is one called Bridge, but unless you hate yourself you can just avoid that map altogether.

Cowman's 'Bridge' shits on this map any day of the week - it has BO2 perks ffs  ;D - also unlike this map the jumpscares are 'professionally' done and suit the gameplay perfectly. If you're looking for an authentic mindblowingly awesome custom zombie experience look no further than 'Bridge' my friend.

N.B. Don't bother with any of the unnecessary updates, download the standard v.1.0 for the pure undiluted quality version.  ;D
Post by: SnowKitty on July 22, 2014, 03:57:27 pm
Um where is the download?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on July 22, 2014, 04:24:23 pm
Um where is the download?

Post by: SneakyPannda on August 24, 2014, 12:23:18 am
One of my favourite maps and not just because its the walking dead themed, although i do really love the walking dead.

Only problem im having is every time i die its because i get stuck on a wall/random object and zombies pile up on me, then when im downed with quick revive zombies stand right on top of me so i die again instantly, if these problems were fixed this map would be perfect.

wheres the power

Double Post Merge: August 24, 2014, 12:24:13 am

I CAN'T FIND THE POWER :'(
Post by: treminaor on August 24, 2014, 12:36:05 am
wheres the power

Double Post Merge: August 24, 2014, 12:24:13 am
I CAN'T FIND THE POWER :'(
It's in the warehouse room with the perk pumps.
Post by: MZslayer11 on August 25, 2014, 12:14:58 am
I know this map has been out for a while now but i just wanted to say something. I don't know why people are saying that jump scares "ruined" the map. Its not like there was one behind every door, just like 2 or 3. If you ask me (which I know you didn't) the jump scares actually ADDED to the map because it created a sense of paranoia to the map which made it a more scary yet thrilling experience. I don't know why this is such a deal breaker for people. After all it is a zombie map and it is supposed to be suspenseful and scary. If you don't want to be scared a little then don't play zombies. I'm not trying to start an argument over this I just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Post by: duiven1750 on August 25, 2014, 08:24:19 pm
anoying i cant just download the map that i gote download it from the map manager
Post by: treminaor on August 25, 2014, 08:27:28 pm
anoying i cant just download the map that i gote download it from the map manager
Oh no, what a terrible inconvenience to get a free map with a free program that has other free maps for you.
Post by: MZslayer11 on August 26, 2014, 01:54:32 am
^^ treminaor = win
Post by: pashan on August 26, 2014, 03:10:58 am
Oh no, what a terrible inconvenience to get a free map with a free program that has other free maps for you.

Wow, nice reply trem, +1
Post by: P0tZ on August 26, 2014, 10:36:39 am

Hahaha
"Taxi for Duiven1750"
Nice way to introduce yourself to the forums
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 22, 2014, 03:14:06 pm
I'm having lag and sudden fps drops in this map.
Post by: tomikaze on September 22, 2014, 03:21:18 pm
I'm having lag and sudden fps drops in this map.
This is the second consecutive map that you've said this about. Your computer is probably the problem not the map(s).
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 22, 2014, 03:36:59 pm
This is the second consecutive map that you've said this about. Your computer is probably the problem not the map(s).
My computer has no problem with other custom maps or Blops1-2 maps. How's this a computer problem if the map is unoptimised?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 22, 2014, 09:59:40 pm
My computer has no problem with other custom maps or Blops1-2 maps. How's this a computer problem if the map is unoptimised?
Clearly it does... as those of us with powerful and optimized computers are NOT having these issues (also, why do you think NO-ONE optimizes their maps? Why dont you post your specs and we will put this debate to rest)

he he, think I pee'd a little
Post by: treminaor on September 23, 2014, 05:59:50 am
How is the map the problem if you are the only one having an issue? Blops 1 and 2 are made to run on shitty consoles at 30FPS.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 23, 2014, 06:18:21 am
How is the map the problem if you are the only one having an issue? Blops 1 and 2 are made to run on shitty consoles at 30FPS.
They run at 30!? How did I not notice that (Considering the severe lag that happens on BO2 when killing hordes of zombies)

I feel silly now lol
Post by: treminaor on September 23, 2014, 06:30:45 am
They run at 30!? How did I not notice that (Considering the severe lag that happens on BO2 when killing hordes of zombies)

I feel silly now lol
There are very few games for 360/PS3/Xbone/PS4 that run higher than 30 FPS, and most struggle to even maintain that. Then they port that shitty 30FPS version straight to PC (if we're that lucky /s) and may or may not even give us the option to unlock it to 60FPS (or god forbid 91fps or even letting us choose the limit ourselves). Blops 1 is probably the better of the two PC ports as far as blops goes, but at least both will run at 91+ fps if your computer can handle how terribly optimized they are.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 23, 2014, 08:17:29 am
Indeed, my Black ops 2 happily runs at 60, but unfortunately not when recording. Which is a shame

Well... my PC copy at least lol  :P
Post by: jeffreysis on November 16, 2014, 04:37:32 am
Just a recommendation, if you continue to make maps, dont make it require more then 4 power switches to turn on the power.  Ive played the map 10 times, but every time i usually die cause ive spent more then 15000 power TRYING to get power.  But other then that, awesome map, my favorite feature would have to be the doors in the basement.  Its a love hate relationship with me and those ;)
Post by: MasterMoney on November 22, 2014, 10:18:33 pm
eyes hurt after playing this map to epic
Post by: Jacksonpm23 on November 28, 2014, 05:15:45 pm
Beat it last night with 3 others..friggin amazing map. Not really a big fan of the rainbow features at the end & shit though.
Post by: smoked_up_bear on January 06, 2015, 02:07:18 am
how do i download this looks sick but i just got UGX
help plz
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 08, 2015, 05:12:25 am
download the ugx map manager and install that  ->< http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0)

run the ugx map manager, locate the map you want and hit "install"

done
Post by: QuantumGaming on January 22, 2015, 09:16:27 pm
Hey i dont know why i think the mod isnt launching when i click it... either that or what do i put in console to start it solo i have tried /map prison mission
Post by: sander-00 on January 23, 2015, 09:03:08 pm
isn't this the prisio from the walking dead?? it really looks like it :gusta:
Post by: Madgems on March 14, 2015, 08:29:57 pm
I found the Jumpscare....   :o
Post by: greeniezk5 on March 15, 2015, 02:24:35 pm
Hey i dont know why i think the mod isnt launching when i click it... either that or what do i put in console to start it solo i have tried /map prison mission
you need to click on the button that says "you have no friends " sorry if that sounds like im rubbing it in that you have no friends but thats the button you need to click on :D ,alternatively you could just launch it solo from your ugx launcher which you may already have or can dl from home page of this site
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F708528299111380926%2F55AC1F348CD0645CEF58996759C03EF1CA1BE2E2%2F&hash=93be2c0d76e1607e21d71fc401bf1439b2591b09)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 15, 2015, 08:25:26 pm
^ ignore this...

map names cant have spaces, and are generally prefixed with "nazi_zombie_"

look at the name of the mod before you load it, its most likely that
Post by: Trezla on March 17, 2015, 12:06:18 am
This map is so amazing, great map, reminds me of Alcatraz which I love.
Post by: blackrock555 on March 20, 2015, 10:21:29 am
This map is so amazing, great map, reminds me of Alcatraz which I love.
this is a remake of the prison from season 3 of the walking dead
Post by: SNIPEZz on March 26, 2015, 04:08:04 pm
when can i download this?! looks amazing
Post by: Ramiabdh on March 26, 2015, 09:25:05 pm
seriously!! I mean this map expired, and people are still playing it already. Man this is just too hard to believe.
Post by: PerryMaster115 on March 26, 2015, 11:16:17 pm
Dude, this is an awesome map! :D

However...the jumpscares are less than admirable. So... :-\
Post by: Uber Tiga on April 04, 2015, 02:44:05 pm
The map is Great!The Atmosphere is totally freaky! the Jumpscare really surprise me ( so far... i only encounter like 2 of them... one of them are funny  :please: , so im not complaining about those two ) but.. are the guns and reload sounds missing or maybe i just need to re-download the mod ? :-\
Post by: MZslayer11 on April 11, 2015, 09:34:14 pm
when can i download this?! looks amazing

About 15 months ago  :please:

Double Post Merge: April 11, 2015, 09:35:23 pm
The map is Great!The Atmosphere is totally freaky! the Jumpscare really surprise me ( so far... i only encounter like 2 of them... one of them are funny  :please: , so im not complaining about those two ) but.. are the guns and reload sounds missing or maybe i just need to re-download the mod ? :-\

No, ZK doesn't include the reload sounds for some reason.