UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: KEMALIST_35 on January 19, 2018, 07:45:38 pm

Title: Failed to launch the Map in the Launcher
Post by: KEMALIST_35 on January 19, 2018, 07:45:38 pm
So hello People, i've researched the Internet for Fixes of multiple Errors, thankfully i have fixed all expect one Error ;

Moving   D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\Testv3.ff
    to   D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\Testv3\Testv3.ff
Copying  D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\Testv3\testv3.ff
     to  C:\Users\DENÄ°Z\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\Testv3\testv3.ff
-FAILED TO EXECUTE: ../CoDWaW +set useFastFile 1 +set fs_usedevdir 1 +set logfile 2 +set thereisacow 1337 +set com_introplayed 1 +devmap Testv3 +set fs_game mods/Testv3-

I really don't know why this happens, i have tried deleting the folders in the "maps" Directory, have changed the Option of my CoD WaW root folder "read only" , i deactivated that but still there is that one silly Error which really annoys me. Feel free to also post some very basic Tips about Mapping as I just started mapping yesterday.
Title: Re: Failed to launch the Map in the Launcher
Post by: OwenC on January 21, 2018, 12:42:47 pm
Try using a diff script placer, it might not fix it for you but its worth a try
Post by: GlueGun87 on January 22, 2018, 04:14:12 am
Ooooooooooooh just keep spamming codwaw.exe by that i mean click it like 10 20 times tell your codwaw window opens.  That should fix it.
Post by: BluntStuffy on January 22, 2018, 05:18:14 pm
-FAILED TO EXECUTE: ../CoDWaW +set useFastFile 1 +set fs_usedevdir 1 +set logfile 2 +set thereisacow 1337 +set com_introplayed 1 +devmap Testv3 +set fs_game mods/Testv3-

Just try and launch the game manually and load the mod in the main menu instead of using the option in launcher
Post by: KEMALIST_35 on January 24, 2018, 01:10:22 am
I tried launching it normal in the main menu but it still didn't work.  >:(
Post by: codmoddd1234 on January 24, 2018, 11:46:22 am
Uncheck "run map after compile".
Then compile map, patch, then mod and play.
Post by: KEMALIST_35 on January 24, 2018, 10:43:20 pm
What do you mean by patch? How should i patch it?
Post by: BluntStuffy on January 25, 2018, 06:45:11 pm
(https://s10.postimg.org/oxsngtw55/compile1.jpg)
(https://s10.postimg.org/ol19aovvt/compile2.jpg)

If you dont know about this stuff i suggest looking at a few tutorials, it's really the basics
Post by: KEMALIST_35 on January 28, 2018, 04:19:27 am
Ohh, that, well i already did that.