UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: DeletedUser on December 30, 2017, 07:41:45 am

Title: CoD WaW Zombies: Need Help Making A Map
Post by: DeletedUser on December 30, 2017, 07:41:45 am
Hello, Everyone I Am Looking For People To Help Me Make A Call Of Duty World At War Nazi Zombies Custom Map .

If Interested Just Message Me On Here Thanks.  ;)   :)   8)
Title: Re: CoD WaW Zombies: Need Help Making A Map
Post by: klevi on February 18, 2018, 12:04:12 pm
u mean u started a map and need help?
Post by: TGMKTheII on February 18, 2018, 09:10:17 pm
Would need some details before I can jump on board.
Post by: isaacscott935 on February 23, 2018, 05:33:07 pm
It's a bit of a long process, and I don't think anyone here has time to do a written tutorial. There are lots of YouTube videos showing how to install the mod tools and how to start off a map. GAMEVIDS or Zomunity both have quite good and detailed video tutorials but also there are very good written tutorials on the UGX wiki.
Post by: klevi on February 24, 2018, 08:39:43 pm
well , need more details man - for what do u need?
Post by: TGMKTheII on February 25, 2018, 01:49:31 am
well , need more details man - for what do u need?

Uh, I said I'd need more details to the OP of this post as like he said in his original post, he needs help in making a map. So I need details on what he wants to do and what he's trying to create before I can help him.
Post by: isaacscott935 on February 25, 2018, 10:28:44 am
There are plenty of tutorials online on how to create your first custom zombies map. You're going to have to be a bit more specific about what you want to do. I advise that you create a small map with perks, power, teleporters etc first, so you can get an idea about what you're doing. Then, you can do a more complex map.
Post by: TGMKTheII on February 25, 2018, 04:51:02 pm
There are plenty of tutorials online on how to create your first custom zombies map. You're going to have to be a bit more specific about what you want to do. I advise that you create a small map with perks, power, teleporters etc first, so you can get an idea about what you're doing. Then, you can do a more complex map.

Are you speaking to me or the OP?
Post by: isaacscott935 on February 27, 2018, 05:45:04 pm
I was talking to the OP

Double Post Merge: February 27, 2018, 05:51:03 pm
TGMKThell, just because I answer saying that there are plenty of tutorials online, it doesn't mean I am 'the most worthless person ever'. All I am saying is that it is easier to just look it up on google or youtube. There's no point in anyone writing out a full lengthy tutorial when there are already tons up already. It's quite a long process, creating a zombies map from scratch.
Post by: TGMKTheII on February 27, 2018, 06:08:32 pm
I was talking to the OP

TGMKThell, just because I answer saying that there are plenty of tutorials online, it doesn't mean I am 'the most worthless person ever'. All I am saying is that it is easier to just look it up on google or youtube. There's no point in anyone writing out a full lengthy tutorial when there are already tons up already. It's quite a long process, creating a zombies map from scratch.

That's just my signature, I never actually wrote that to you specifically nor was it meant for anyone else here. I've seen it so much on other forums that it drives me nuts and I decided to put it in there more as for a laugh. And because I had no idea what to put there lol...

I agree, but people ask for help on forums because they usually cannot find a tutorial for what it is that they are asking for help and that is what I have found in my experiences. Other times they are just new modders who want everything done in an hour and if they don't get what they want they throw a fit.

Hope I didn't offend or insult you!

Cheers,

-t
Post by: gympie6 on February 27, 2018, 07:01:16 pm
I was talking to the OP

No hate but you could alteast send them a link or something from a Youtube tutorial?
Post by: isaacscott935 on March 11, 2018, 02:52:29 pm
During the time where a post with a link to a YouTube tutorial is waiting for moderator approval, the person who asked for the tutorial could have searched it up. And saying that 'the reason for people asking for a tutorial is because they can't find one online' is nonsense. Search up 'cod waw mapping tutorial' and a dozen tutorials will appear.
Post by: gympie6 on March 11, 2018, 06:30:00 pm
During the time where a post with a link to a YouTube tutorial is waiting for moderator approval, the person who asked for the tutorial could have searched it up. And saying that 'the reason for people asking for a tutorial is because they can't find one online' is nonsense. Search up 'cod waw mapping tutorial' and a dozen tutorials will appear.

Still it's not even 10 seconds to search it up? I also post links to tutorials just to help others. Don't make it any difficult for yourself and just send them a link. 75% of the things I have found is "how to install mods on pc"  :nyan: