UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: Deer2014 on December 11, 2017, 06:40:10 pm

Title: Radiant problem
Post by: Deer2014 on December 11, 2017, 06:40:10 pm
I can't load map into Radiant, when I open the map file. The Windows hourglass displayed. I tried in system adminstrator and compatibility mode, but not working.
I tried with Launcher and without Launcher. Windows 10 64bit.

Can somebody help me?
Title: Re: Radiant problem
Post by: isaacscott935 on June 04, 2018, 05:01:09 pm
Re-install modtools
Post by: JamesGra on June 06, 2018, 01:45:40 pm
I can't load map into Radiant, when I look at the effectiveness of these weight loss pills (https://www.muscleandfitness.com/supplements/best-weight-loss-pills/) open the map file. The Windows hourglass displayed. I tried in system adminstrator and compatibility mode, but not working.

Can somebody help me?
Same issue with Radiant here. Reinstalling modtools didn't help, sadly. Can I try something else or am I screwed? I'm on Windows 10 btw.
Post by: isaacscott935 on June 10, 2018, 05:06:59 pm
Try reinstalling the whole game. Make sure you have the modtools patch.
Post by: Tim Smith on June 10, 2018, 05:21:00 pm
Try reinstalling the whole game. Make sure you have the modtools patch.
Woah Woah there champ, you don't run off at people telling them to reinstall anything. That's a bad habit.
Also the game has nothing to do with loading Radiant anyway.

Can you open other maps? If so your map file is broken I guess.
Post by: gympie6 on June 10, 2018, 07:08:32 pm
I can't load map into Radiant, when I open the map file. The Windows hourglass displayed. I tried in system adminstrator and compatibility mode, but not working.

Can somebody help me?

You have opened the right file when radiant asked you about it? Just the first time you open radiant after installing modtools?